CBJ v. BBBJ

There are probably a dozen threads on this but I'm curious. What's the big deal about CBJ?
When I first started, all the women I saw offered only BBBJ. I thought it was the "standard." Recently, it's been mainly CBJ.

I read somewhere about CBJ being much safer...given that it'll be her medical bills if some guy passes a surprise on, or my demise if she unknowingly passes something to me (we hope it's unknowingly right but in this business nothing would surprise me). Anyway, recently I've been thinking, "CBJ probably is way safer."

Everytime I see someone new and she has BBBJ on the menu, I wonder, "who else has she seen and what are the odds?" If it's an old friend I don't mind BBBJ or CBJ for that matter, her preference, but when I see someone new esp. if she's not on 411, I do wonder. Not that 411 is any guarantee but probably an indication of more seriousness by both parties.

Curious on the takes here-
Well I'm not a doctor but, if a person is inclined to engage in daty I would think that would be just as risky as bbbj. If I am not correct on this please let me know. Of course that is one of the many risks of the hobby.
not an MD either but I would concur with ur assessment. Might even be higher risk...
Has anyone ever noticed how many of the ladies in this profession have medical backgrounds? Over the course of my "career" I've had 3 regulars that were all connected to the medical profession, 2 of which were RN's that just happened to like to fuck. While not Doctors all 3 acknowledged the risk associated with unprotected oral sex on both sides even though covered does not totally eliminate the risk either. It is still far safer then unprotected intercourse.

One of these ladies said she did bbbj because not only did her clients, including me enjoy it much more, but she enjoyed it more that way as well. Same holds true for using a dental dam if going down on her. The sensation just isn't the same. This same woman also mentioned that the chances of "catching" something through unprotected oral sex is not greater then getting killed in a car accident on the way to see her and play with her delicious lady parts. Again dont take that as the gospel cause I have clue if that statement is anywhere near the neighborhood of factual.

I'm not advocating it either way as I am not a doctor nor did I stay in a Holiday Inn express last night but for me oral sex, either giving (DATY) or receiving (BBBJ) has to be uncovered if she wants to get any of my paper route money.
Idk the statistical data either Livin. Maybe I don't even wanna know, might scare me. But like you it's BBBJ ONLY for me. And I do love some DATY too. Never had a CBJ or used a dental dam yet & not goin to. Sometimes wish I didn't feel that way. Some hot ladies that are CBJ only with nice donations. Oh well...
So CBJ with DATY allowed is kind of worthless safety wise. I'm thinking its more of a taste thing like they don't like precum or a skanky unwashed weiner.
I love bbbjs although I will oblige a cbj if the guy asks. I dont personally like the taste and the plastic hurts my throat, and I feel like I am being suffocated.
I use mouth wash right a way, half hour I brush my teeth. Thats why I dont do back to back appts cause I need time, wash off in the shower again, mouth wash make up and new outfit over and over.

Dont brush right after you give oral cause the brissles scrap and cut your gums and sometimes you dont see or feel it but its an open wound. Mouth wash twice in hhr and then do it....

Noticed some brush right and way and thats not cool
"Dont brush right after you give oral cause the brissles scrap and cut your gums and sometimes you dont see or feel it but its an open wound."

Not a chance. I want to taste and smell your luscious little cootch in my mouth, on my mustache and nose for hours to remind me of the great time I had.
Never had a CBJ that did the job for me, and I can't imagine a condom tasting good in anyone's mouth.
The thing here is microfissures. When a cock gets hard and the skin is stretched, microscopic little cuts open up and when you penetrate the vagina and the tissues are stretched, same thing happens to her. Blood born diseases can then be transmitted. That's why pussies produce lubricant and saliva works just as well. Keeps the tissues from stretching too severely. Unless you have a disease, everything that comes out of a cock or a pussy is sterile. Ass holes are just the opposite, exit only, at least thats how the architect designed them. So lube that shit star up good, it doesn't make it's own.
I remember Oprah badgering a male prostitute once because he said he doesn't use condoms. He kept saying that the act he performed was safe without one. He was obviously referring to BBBJ, but Oprah just didn't get it.
You can get gonorrhea in your throat, but it's unusual.
Getting HIV from vaginal or oral sex is rare too. But doom sayers will point out that Africans are getting AIDS from heterosexual sex, and Magic Johnson, but that's because those guys are banging those chicks in the ass with no protection. They (the Africans, not Magic) are also vaginally raping young girls and tearing them up, spreading whatever grunge they have.
And I too have known 4 or 5 providers that were nurses and they all did BBBJ. LIvin' remember that RN near the fairgrounds, yee haw!
A lot of providers that get a vaginal infection and blame DATY are on the wrong track. It was most likely from FIV and all you guys should wash hands well when you get to the appointment and trim and file your fingernails short and smooth.
Excellent post Muncher!
LIvin' remember that RN near the fairgrounds, yee haw! Originally Posted by pssymnchr2
Fuck yeah I remember her. One and done but sweet Jesus that was fun.
"Dont brush right after you give oral cause the brissles scrap and cut your gums and sometimes you dont see or feel it but its an open wound."

Not a chance. I want to taste and smell your luscious little cootch in my mouth, on my mustache and nose for hours to remind me of the great time I had.
Never had a CBJ that did the job for me, and I can't imagine a condom tasting good in anyone's mouth.
The thing here is microfissures. When a cock gets hard and the skin is stretched, microscopic little cuts open up and when you penetrate the vagina and the tissues are stretched, same thing happens to her. Blood born diseases can then be transmitted. That's why pussies produce lubricant and saliva works just as well. Keeps the tissues from stretching too severely. Unless you have a disease, everything that comes out of a cock or a pussy is sterile. Ass holes are just the opposite, exit only, at least thats how the architect designed them. So lube that shit star up good, it doesn't make it's own.
I remember Oprah badgering a male prostitute once because he said he doesn't use condoms. He kept saying that the act he performed was safe without one. He was obviously referring to BBBJ, but Oprah just didn't get it.
You can get gonorrhea in your throat, but it's unusual.
Getting HIV from vaginal or oral sex is rare too. But doom sayers will point out that Africans are getting AIDS from heterosexual sex, and Magic Johnson, but that's because those guys are banging those chicks in the ass with no protection. They (the Africans, not Magic) are also vaginally raping young girls and tearing them up, spreading whatever grunge they have.
And I too have known 4 or 5 providers that were nurses and they all did BBBJ. LIvin' remember that RN near the fairgrounds, yee haw!
A lot of providers that get a vaginal infection and blame DATY are on the wrong track. It was most likely from FIV and all you guys should wash hands well when you get to the appointment and trim and file your fingernails short and smooth. Originally Posted by pssymnchr2
mnchr this makes alot of sense to me. Please don't tell me to stop DATY, or just shoot me now.
very true, but I rather be safe then sorry I have a nurse friend thats a provider in austin, and she told me mouth wash and dont brush teeth for at least hhr after giving oral, my mothers a nurse and as I choose not to ask her that particular question lol I have learned alot over my teen years and maybe thats why I have been so lucky and after having 6 kids still have a tiight little kitty, cause I take care of my body.

Finger nails are very dirty and unless someone knows how to ff I dont really like it.
Excellent post Muncher! Originally Posted by vegasbaby7
someone knows how to ff I dont really like Originally Posted by shayla84
Next time I see you, ffing it is.

Let me spread them for you baby