Sex

I think we can all agree that sleeping around is a great way to meet new people.
Agreed!!
LOL

M.M.
Taint photos is another good way to break the ice.
Totally agree. Made me realize how much of a bubble I live in.
Wish civi women would adopt this moto.
I have met some awesome people including you ugotme10. Have fun people and keep the negative shit in the real world
I have met some awesome people including you ugotme10. Have fun people and keep the negative shit in the real world Originally Posted by mitch p
Thank you mitch P, it was a fun time we had with back then with a certain lady.
sleeping ... NAHHHHHHHH
fucking ... YEAHHHHHHH
sleeping ... NAHHHHHHHH
fucking ... YEAHHHHHHH
Originally Posted by DallasRain
I never met anybody while sleeping!!
I never met anybody while sleeping!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
You don't have wild naked women cum to you in your dreams???
I always know the came to me when there's a wet spot under my pussy and my mouth....
dammit MsAthena....you always make me horny!! Hope to play with ya later in April!
I think we can all agree that sleeping around is a great way to meet new people. Originally Posted by ugotme10
You sleep?

Most of us don't.
I'm gonna quote a fav quote:

You can learn more about a person in an hour of play, than you can from a lifetime of conversation - Plato
You can learn more about a person in an hour of play, than you can from a lifetime of conversation - Plato Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Wonder what Plato paid for an hour of Greek..?!?
There have been a few times when I had some great sessions that went ‘off the clock’ and almost became overnight sleepovers. If I didn’t have to be elsewhere, I’m sure I would have had a few of those. I still loved getting a chance to cuddle up and rest up for round two or three.
Agreed!