I think of every time I got Rob it was trying to see a hooker

And the police did nothing for me, nothing, I get rob, beet up and have to make back home I lost my bicycle, I lost my wallet. I was hit over the head 3 times for my car but drove like a mad man with doors open. I left a strip club and was pull over and I blow 0.0 and was accause of being on drugs given a false DUID. When DHS serve with a safety plan there came to raid house and were picked of crap. Over all I have no used for cops. Let get rid of them NOW
Turnip lives matter!!
And the police did nothing for me, nothing, I get rob, beet up and have to make back home I lost my bicycle, I lost my wallet. I was hit over the head 3 times for my car but drove like a mad man with doors open. I left a strip club and was pull over and I blow 0.0 and was accause of being on drugs given a false DUID. When DHS serve with a safety plan there came to raid house and were picked of crap. Over all I have no used for cops. Let get rid of them NOW Originally Posted by Ripmany
The Bard of Eccie has spoken.
  • oeb11
  • 06-06-2020, 07:51 AM
No cops for noBody - mm may need to crawl in the mole hole and zip shut the entry.

Right in line with the solution advocated by the leftists DPST's
Beet Lives Matter
Beet Lives Matter Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Turnips...beets. Some type of vegetable.
  • oeb11
  • 06-06-2020, 12:35 PM
Earthworms matter!!!!
Make sure you screen. In the hobby, screening is your friend and a must do.
  • Tiny
  • 06-06-2020, 01:43 PM
And the police did nothing for me, nothing, I get rob, beet up and have to make back home I lost my bicycle, I lost my wallet. I was hit over the head 3 times for my car but drove like a mad man with doors open. I left a strip club and was pull over and I blow 0.0 and was accause of being on drugs given a false DUID. When DHS serve with a safety plan there came to raid house and were picked of crap. Over all I have no used for cops. Let get rid of them NOW Originally Posted by Ripmany
I do think they target strip clubs for DWI.

The closest I got to going to jail was when I got pulled over after leaving a red light district. I just had one drink and they were threatening to throw me in the slammer for three days with no bail even though I passed all the sobriety tests. Fortunately $80 American Cash took care of it. Damn I love the Dominican Republic! If you've got a stack of $20 bills you can get yourself out of anything.
I do think they target strip clubs for DWI.

The closest I got to going to jail was when I got pulled over after leaving a red light district. I just had one drink and they were threatening to throw me in the slammer for three days with no bail even though I passed all the sobriety tests. Fortunately $80 American Cash took care of it. Damn I love the Dominican Republic! If you've got a stack of $20 bills you can get yourself out of anything. Originally Posted by Tiny
Money talks-Tiny

Sorry Tiny, had to do it.
  • Tiny
  • 06-06-2020, 01:52 PM
Money talks-Tiny

Sorry Tiny, had to do it. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Indeed Eccieuser. And it talks louder in shithole countries, another reason I love them.
Indeed Eccieuser. And it talks louder in shithole countries, another reason I love them. Originally Posted by Tiny
When the authorities have to shake you down for their daily bread, you know you are in a shithole country. Makes the hoes work even harder to earn their pay. I knew I liked you bro. Good on you.

• Tiny
  • 06-06-2020, 02:42 PM
When the authorities have to shake you down for their daily bread, you know you are in a shithole country. Makes the hoes work even harder to earn their pay. I knew I liked you bro. Good on you. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Yeah, there are countries where the cops have to pay to get their jobs. It's like buying a business. You pay $5,000 or $6,000 and then you have a license to steal. This is why you won't hear me bitching about how much policemen are paid. Or, for the most part, politicians. They need to make enough so they don't have to steal.
Yeah, there are countries where the cops have to pay to get their jobs. It's like buying a business. You pay $5,000 or $6,000 and then you have a license to steal. This is why you won't hear me bitching about how much policemen are paid. Or, for the most part, politicians. They need to make enough so they don't have to steal. Originally Posted by Tiny
Take this as you will. Does it fit today?

The Lewis Powell Memo: A Corporate Blueprint to Dominate Democracy

It is dismaying that many politicians make the same argument that tax measures of this kind benefit only “business,” without benefit to “the poor.” The fact that this is either political demagoguery or economic illiteracy is of slight comfort. This setting of the “rich” against the “poor,” of business against the people, is the cheapest and most dangerous kind of politics.

Power to the people.

Poor people.
  • Tiny
  • 06-06-2020, 03:13 PM
Take this as you will. Does it fit today?

The Lewis Powell Memo: A Corporate Blueprint to Dominate Democracy

Power to the people.

Poor people. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
I wholeheartedly agree with the quote, but I'm probably taking it out of context. I'm interpreting it to mean the politicians he refers to are from the left.

I'll give you a couple of examples. The first example disregards the problems we're having with Covid 19.

Trump and a Republican Congress cut the federal corporate tax rate from 35% to 21%. Add back in the average state income tax on corporate income and you get to about 25%. This is competitive with other countries. The 39% (including state income tax) is not. I believe every country in the developed world had a lower corporate tax rate.

The 25% tax rate means more is left in the hands of the corporations for investment in expansion. Expansion means more jobs. "More jobs" has resulted in perhaps the lowest unemployment rate in U.S. history. Workers have more bargaining power, and for the first time in quite a while you're seeing the % of income being earned by hourly workers and the middle class growing faster than the % earned by the higher earners.

Many condemn that instead of all the tax savings being used for expansion, part is used for dividends. I say so what. The shareholders use the dividends to invest in other businesses that often have better uses for the money than the original one. Or maybe the shareholder puts the money in the bank, which loans it out to a business that will use it to grow or someone who wants to buy a car or house. Not a bad use of the money.

Second example is the capital gains tax. When Biden wins the presidency and Democrats take over the Senate, there's a good chance the capital gains tax rate will be raised on upper income earners. First, this actually may decrease government revenues. The business owners or shareholders will just keep their assets and never sell them, so they won't have to pay the 43.4% tax. Less government revenues means everyone is worse off. Yeah, maybe it increases income equality, but it does so by making everyone poorer.

Also, the higher capital gains tax rate reduces economic efficiency, and growth and jobs, by encouraging owners to stay invested in mediocre businesses instead of allocating the capital elsewhere.