State: Texas
Address: 75/635
Activities: BBBJ
Hair Length and Color: Dark & long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Definite BBW
Recommendation: Yes
I've been interested seeing her. I almost did once in 2023. I'm curious. Why do 90% of guys go to BBW or large women only for BBBJ? Is there a subconscious thought or belief that larger women give better blowjobs/suck jobs because their weight is associated with eating? If that's the reason, it simply isn't true. I've had better blowjobs/ suck jobs from women who are not BBW or large. It's all about technique, suckage, and no teeth.

I remember when I used to go to BBWBlueEyes77. She recently told me she is basically retired for now. She would tell me how clients only went to her for BBBJ. She liked me because of the size of my dick (every woman likes my dick size) and the simple fact that I would fuck her. She would go months without s*x until I showed up, but she would give blowjobs/suck jobs to clients frequently. Personally, I go to BBW or SSBBW for the soft cushion bodies and large asses, but that's me. I'm wondering if I should post this question in coed. I'm very curious.
I agree with you that lots of folks go to a BBW for BBBJ. I saw one in Houston last week that advertises BBBJ. She was surprised when I said I wanted to fuck her pussy. Tight as fuck! She enjoyed and said it had been a few weeks since anyone fucked her and it showed.
Another stigma with plus sized ladies besides the BJ/Food analogy is that because they carry more weight which leads to more sweat causing the kitty to be more aromatic than a skinny girl. If you find a big girl with a sweet smelling coochie than it’s some of the best you will have but not many are willing to risk getting down in a hot turtle tank.
It's not that they give better bjs it's that we don't want them for anything else and typically they charge less.
  • JDSC
  • 01-25-2024, 01:48 PM
tbh i’d already wacked off that day and knew it’d be a struggle to get a woodrow with a rubber, otherwise i would’ve beat the guts.
Anybody seen her recently? Can't find her at all these days