Tongue Stabbing the Starfish

I love my ass up in the air and his face burried , best orgasms from it as well !
I luv doing that I just need to get to Denver
I simply ask the question in private. I really enjoy it when she is on my face. Around a year ago I was with a beautiful provider and I said “Would you ride my face?”With a smile she asked back “Forward or reverse?” The choice was easy!
Fart box? Ha ha!
I love my ass up in the air and his face burried , best orgasms from it as well ! Originally Posted by Jubilee.Jolie
Do you reciprocate?
I dig it
I have an ass made for tongue worship!!!! And faceriding!!!
Damn right Dallas!
I have an ass made for tongue worship!!!! And faceriding!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain

I can testify that this is a very true statement...
I have attempted to do deadly harm to her starfish, with my tongue.
She just laughed and asked for more...
That's hot.
Mmmm Warpt you sex beast!!

You know what's even hotter??
My doubles gal enjoying your johnson while I am sitting on your face!!!
Mmmm Warpt you sex beast!!

You know what's even hotter??
My doubles gal enjoying your johnson while I am sitting on your face!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
That may kill me, but it would be a fantastic way to go. My tongue up your ass and a mouth on my dick.😋
yesssssssssssssssssssss!!

My SO likes to watch me clean house..I do it nekkid alot of times and when I bend over,he starts getting horny! lol

I luv a gent exploring my ass with his tongue!
I might use a different descriptor than "Starfish stabbing." The ass is holy.... it requires respect and proper oral pleasure.
I might use a different descriptor than "Starfish stabbing." The ass is holy.... it requires respect and proper oral pleasure. Originally Posted by crimson
Tongue Fuck her Fartbox????