Tongue Stabbing the Starfish

Eat the booty like groceries I say.

Btw, front to back...never back to front .
Most key things about any ass play, is being very clean, relaxed and ready. I could imagine that sometimes that's a no, just because of the circumstances of the day. Others are just not into it, or not any exploration that far south.

They don't know what they are missing!
Eat the booty like groceries I say.

Btw, front to back...never back to front . Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA

I like the way you think. However, I do like to twirl and swirl the tip of my tongue around the wrinkled bundle of nerves with lots of spit, to soothe it and get it ready for when I go in for an invasion with my tongue.
Most key things about any ass play, is being very clean, relaxed and ready. I could imagine that sometimes that's a no, just because of the circumstances of the day. Others are just not into it, or not any exploration that far south.

They don't know what they are missing! Originally Posted by FireKitten

CLEAN is #1 for this activity.

Relaxing and enjoying it can be a big thrill for both parties. Don't knock it until you have tried it.

I don't know why, but the older I get, the more attracted my tongue is to this little part of the ladies anatomy. It's like a magnet and my tongue is the iron, can't stop it from sticking to each other.
  • Shaft
  • 03-10-2019, 08:24 AM
I love to eat the booty
@Fire Kitten I would lick yours all night
Well Dallas we did the double stack pussy licking. Now we need to do a double stack Rosebud worship.....lol
And never forget the Lips and Nips stacked sucking
Mmm he'll yes miss Athena. Ya sexy woman...be back in april!
Sign me up for a double stack of Dallas and Miss Athena. I will fly down to Houston to provide the tongue for that epic match up
Mmmm yes King..yre an awesome fun addition!
I don't know why, but the older I get, the more attracted my tongue is to this little part of the ladies anatomy. It's like a magnet and my tongue is the iron, can't stop it from sticking to each other. Originally Posted by Warptcuck

Completely AGREE!!
My ATF is the cleanest provider I have ever met.... and she knows that I shower, shave "everything" and go to extraordinary lengths as a client to make certain I am COMPLETELY CLEAN...

The end result is that when I demand that she sit on my face, she pinches my nose between her tight, muscular butt cheeks and actually traps my tongue while it is deep inside her completely clean and odorless starfish... and I love it!

After she was satisfied with my worship of her anus, she told me to assume the "ass up, face down" position, then moved me around so I could see my backside in her full length mirror. She spit on my ass and put both forefingers deep into her throat... she gently inserted her forefingers and pried my "brown eye" open until I could see the pink inside me... and then thrust her entire tongue as deeply as she could in and out of my asshole for about 10 - 15 minutes nonstop, while I jerked myself off.... she finally came up for air, and said, "I wish I had a longer tongue!" Jesus, if she had a longer tongue she could check my tonsils through the southern route!

(Covered) ATM, ATP, PTA (not the parent's group) is all part of the wonderful times we spend together along with very uninhibited TUMA / TUHA in multiple positions! If she takes her spanking and very hard, rough anal sex like a good little girl, her starfish looks so puffy, raw and abused all I can do to reward her "suffering" (yes, she swears she comes harder when receiving anal than any other way) is by licking her bruised starfish both on the the outside and the inside... Love a provider that gets turned on just as much by giving as receiving!

AND NO, I'M NOT GONNA TELL YA'LL WHO IT IS!!!!

I will say that she is THE ONLY provider I have seen in the last three years, after the first time I met her and staggered out of her incall and couldn't remember where my car was parked, or what State I was in...
I have an ass made for tongue worship!!!! And faceriding!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I'm convinced! Need me some Dallas time!
Sign me up for a double stack of Dallas and Miss Athena. I will fly down to Houston to provide the tongue for that epic match up Originally Posted by King MoMo
Yum Yum. I might be convinced to cum to Dallas for King and Dallas and Athena triple stack...lol Lips and Nips road trip....lol
Pics or it didn't happen!

My ATF is the cleanest provider I have ever met.... and she knows that I shower, shave "everything" and go to extraordinary lengths as a client to make certain I am COMPLETELY CLEAN...

The end result is that when I demand that she sit on my face, she pinches my nose between her tight, muscular butt cheeks and actually traps my tongue while it is deep inside her completely clean and odorless starfish... and I love it!

After she was satisfied with my worship of her anus, she told me to assume the "ass up, face down" position, then moved me around so I could see my backside in her full length mirror. She spit on my ass and put both forefingers deep into her throat... she gently inserted her forefingers and pried my "brown eye" open until I could see the pink inside me... and then thrust her entire tongue as deeply as she could in and out of my asshole for about 10 - 15 minutes nonstop, while I jerked myself off.... she finally came up for air, and said, "I wish I had a longer tongue!" Jesus, if she had a longer tongue she could check my tonsils through the southern route!

(Covered) ATM, ATP, PTA (not the parent's group) is all part of the wonderful times we spend together along with very uninhibited TUMA / TUHA in multiple positions! If she takes her spanking and very hard, rough anal sex like a good little girl, her starfish looks so puffy, raw and abused all I can do to reward her "suffering" (yes, she swears she comes harder when receiving anal than any other way) is by licking her bruised starfish both on the the outside and the inside... Love a provider that gets turned on just as much by giving as receiving!

AND NO, I'M NOT GONNA TELL YA'LL WHO IT IS!!!!

I will say that she is THE ONLY provider I have seen in the last three years, after the first time I met her and staggered out of her incall and couldn't remember where my car was parked, or what State I was in... Originally Posted by Anonymous01