What celebrity/woman really gets your juices flowing??

In no particular order:
Halle Berry, Emma Watson (she's 28!), Emilia Clarke, Salma Hayek, & Charlize Theron
Halle Berry (Swordfish/ Catwoman)
Catherine Zeta-Jones (Entrapment.... Oh, the way her body moves.)
Angie Harmon
Sandra Bullock
Audrey Hepburn
Lord help me: any of the trump women. Originally Posted by ICU 812
I would like to add:

Most of the women on "Modern Family" except Sophia Vergara and Shelly Long.

Scarlet Johansson, if in her character from "Shades of Grey"
Emmy Lou Harris (1970s)
Linda Ronstadt (1970s)
Christy Brinkley
Kelly Clarkson
Meghan Trainer
Anne Margaret (she’s just beautiful)
Sofie Marie ! OMG, now she has a web cam show and hope I leave the house once join in, lol
I think CNN’s Brooke Baldwin and Nicolle Wallace on MSNBC, both hold a special attraction for me! I would graciously worship either woman, solo or in a dream doubles! In the political world I would love some BCD time with the exotic Rep. AOC! I embrace her dominant and aggressive demeanor especially directed toward males in high places who attempt to shut her up! AOC embodies a sexuality with intelligence that I love!
Jennifer Garner
Missy Peregrym
Sofia Pernas Originally Posted by bwbob44
Yes Sir, Nice List. That is a look I tend to favor as well as Halle Berry another favorite.
Lord help me: any of the trump women. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Only trump woman I would eat out is Kellyann,omg she is hot!
Only trump woman I would eat out is Kellyann,omg she is hot! Originally Posted by lickidyclit
Tell me you are joking! This is a joke, right? Little Stevie Wonder, is this your Handle?
Only trump woman I would eat out is Kellyann,omg she is hot! Originally Posted by lickidyclit
Tell me you are joking! This is a joke, right? Little Stevie Wonder, is this your Handle? Originally Posted by Solemate62

doable GILF ?
To each his own and best of fantasies to you but I wouldn’t do kellyanne with your dick on a fork and that comes with no regard to politics. I guess I am glad that she’s doing it for someone.
To each his own and best of fantasies to you but I wouldn’t do kellyanne with your dick on a fork and that comes with no regard to politics. I guess I am glad that she’s doing it for someone. Originally Posted by phompee
a big +1 phompee

All of Trump's women are repulsive but none more so than Kellyanne Baggy Eyes
a big +1 phompee

All of Trump's women are repulsive but none more so than Kellyanne Baggy Eyes Originally Posted by Jam3768
She’s a number ten on the Skank Scale. There was one and only one drop dead hot and gorgeous babe in this Trumpian era and she had the brains to bolt from the White House two years ago, Hope Hicks. I would eat marshmallows from her ass if given the chance!