Current situation

Hey all,

I’m visiting town for the next little bit and was wondering what the clubs are like now since the pandemic. Is it worth it to get an Uber over to a club? Which one one would y’all recommend? TIA
which town?
Fort Walton beach
Yes, go to Red Rose. Best club in the area, also in Ft Walton.
Yes, go to Red Rose. Best club in the area, also in Ft Walton. Originally Posted by Nav2016
I haven't been to any since the pandemic started.

Just don't stay too late at Red Rose. It seems like I'm reading a news story every few months about parking lot shootings that go on there.

I'd try Sammy's and Club 10 in Ft. Walton Beach. They are within walking-distance of each other. So if you aren't having a good time at one, you can walk to the other without having to use an Uber.

However, last time I went to Sammy's pre-pandemic, dances were VERY mediocre with no-touch rules. I can't vouch for VIP, though, since I didn't go.
In FWB you have:

Sammy's - pretty decent looking girls but dances suck and are overpriced. Only been up to the VIP once but it was definitely not worth it. I guess it all depends on the girl but the normal dances are pretty much out in the open and you are being watched like a hawk and pounced on if you try to touch.

Club 10 - Right across the street from Sammy's. It's pretty small and the caliber of girls in there is quite a bit lower. Small room for regular dances with couches in a group setting. Has a separate VIP area but I have never found anyone in there I felt like taking in there. You will get more out of a dance there than Sammy's.

Red Rose - Not far from these two but you don't want to walk there. Private rooms for regular dances. Pretty decent looking girls in there. What goes on in the room is going to depend on who you are with. Much better dances than Sammy's. (Best of the 3)

Matador - Lowest caliber and nowhere near the rest. This one is over by the base. Full nude and there are some you can negotiate more than a dance with. COVER up. You might get more than you wanted.

If you feel like venturing out to the surrounding areas.

Pensacola - Babes. Hottest girls but packed to the gills.

Panama City - Gold Nugget. Lot of decent talent in there.
You can also try Toy Box. Been a while since I was there but the dance prices were pretty good and the talent wasn't bad.
Matador - Lowest caliber and nowhere near the rest. This one is over by the base. Full nude and there are some you can negotiate more than a dance with. COVER up. You might get more than you wanted. Originally Posted by Jambalaya
If you're using Uber, The Matador might be a little far/pricy for an Uber, since it's all the way in Valparaiso (about a good 30-minute drive from Okaloosa Island).

Like Jambalaya said, there is full-nude dancing at The Matador.

However, the ladies are a mixed bag. The running joke about The Matador is, it's the place where the ladies start-out, and it's the place where they go to retire. (lol)

So, you might see a mixture of 21-year-old hotties competing with 40 and 50-year-old grannies for your attention. (lol)

And, there IS (or was) a chance of getting lucky there. About 10-15 years ago when I went often, I got lucky with a hot 21-year-old on three separate occasions (outside the club), and I also became friends with a 30-something-year-old dancer in a "friends-with-benefits" type of relationship. I paid some of her bills, or made a car payment for her, and she'd spend the night at my place. (All encounters were "covered" of course, my choice)

I think I've only been back to The Matador ONCE in the past five or so years. I don't really do clubs much anymore nowadays.
Wow. Thanks for the info guys!