California massage license lookup?

In some states you can search for someone’s name or license number and it will show you what establishment they work for (or at least what they indicated). For California, I’m not seeing the establishment, just name and certificate, is there not a way to tell where a person works like it shows in other states?
I own a legit spa so I know the system well. First of all, California is one of only two states that doesn’t have a massage license. We have a certificate. There’s a subtle difference, but basically California kicks massage regulation to the city level instead of licensing it at the state level. Cities choose whether or not to require the certificate to practice massage within their limits. Most, but not all cities require it.

To answer your question, no, there is not a way to look up what establishment they work at in California. That’s because establishments are not licensed here like they are in most states, outside of their city business license. There’s nothing to tie the state certifying board (CAMTC, which is a civilian organization) to the establishments which have no certification and are licensed by the cities.