Short Notice Thread?

I posted this request in the Austin forum, but I think this may be a more appropriate forum. The mods in Austin indicated concern that my request would be considered extra advertising by the providers.

When I hobby, I almost always do so with very little notice. It would be very helpful to me to have a way to tell who was available RIGHT THEN for a short notice appointment. When I am free unexpectedly, I don't want to make 10 calls to see who is available.

I believe that others also have this issue.

I would like to suggest that a single THREAD be started in Coed discussions specifically for providers in a city to post that they are available for the next few hours. If a provider was available for three hours on a Tuesday morning, they could post that. Then, on Tuesday morning, a hobbyist could log on and see that provider had just posted.

I hope that containing the responses to a single thread would keep the rest of the forum from turning into an ad forum.
An excellent idea. I too have problems in the advance scheduling system.
It is an idea, but part of the reason why it won't work in general is because we ladies would need time to screen. If all the references were perfect, then maybe. But, we all know this is not a perfect world! Unless you've all ready seen a particular provider, time is involved. I do not think all hobbyists realize we providers check references, which can be time consuming in itself. For instance, say you want to see 'A' for the first time, but you've seen 'B', 'C', and 'D' previously, 'A', most generally, will wait to schedule with you until she gets a referral from 2 of those providers. (this is on the assumption ALL screening information is provided at the time of request) Then, 'A' must also determine when she feels comfortable enough with the information given.

The only solution is to have a few ATF's who know you, and hope for the best.

Good luck. Merry X-mas
Sounds like a good idea--especially useful when there is a cancellation.

This could help both providers and hobbyists. I can't even begin to count the number of times over the years that I was in a strange town with no ATF to rely on and had the date I scheduled weeks in advance suddenly drop on me.

It occurs to me that traveling ladies have the same problem. They spend the money and time to travel thinking they have three or four sessions only to have them drop after they arrive in the city.

If we had a thread of second chances...

Heck, I could even see where a lady might pop on with a instant discount:

Hello gents!

I just had three dates cancel on me in your fair town of Timbuktu. My normal rate is $250HR. I am slashing the price to $175HR so I don't lose money on this trip. This rate is only good for the next 48 hours. First come, first served. This special is contingent on screening--don't bother if you don't have decent references available.

Kelly ... you have a valid point. it does take some time to verify all new clients, some potentials are understanding and some aren't. but anonone does have a good suggestion.. will it work? who knows... i will think about giving it a try and see where it leads me....imho maybe it will have a wonderful effect on my client base..if not, at least i extended the olive branch so to speak...
Speaking of olive branches. . .

Gina does the "treasure coast" ever extend up to the St. Pete/Bradenton area?

I will be down that way in the middle of January.
Hun the treasure cost is made up of martin county, st lucie county , indian river county and brevard county, i believe st pete/bradenton falls around the tampa area.. you would be on the east side of me,lol
Speaking of olive branches. . .

Gina does the "treasure coast" ever extend up to the St. Pete/Bradenton area?

I will be down that way in the middle of January. Originally Posted by ANONONE
Hun the treasure cost is made up of martin county, st lucie county , indian river county and brevard county, i believe st pete/bradenton falls around the tampa area.. you would be on the east side of me,lol Originally Posted by ginatrugfe
Ahh so you are over by Vero Beach and the drift diving in West Palm. . .

So I will be WEST of you.

There is yet another consideration of the "last minute" thread proposal. A clear indication of geography. I say especially for folks that are in a region that is new to them. It might seem to the visiting party that they are reasonably close to a perspective date but if they are not from the region they may not have a clue.

Obviously for Gina and I we are talking opposite sides of the state. Even in the same city (Chicago comes to mind) you might think you are close, but could be 2.5 hours drive from a person.

This is especially true if you are just passing through. For instance I-75 south goes near several cities, but in actuality you have to drive pretty far on state roads to get to the city a provider may be based in (IE both Lexington, Ky and Chattanooga, TN seem to be near 75, but they are pretty far from the highway).

I foresee one obstacle, since we are talking short notice, would be driving time for the party that is visiting.
I agree with you on that note... but i am most certain that if you do your research in the area that you will be visiting, you will probably find some awesome ladies.
Actually this will be my third trip down there in the last few months and I have not had much luck. It has not been due to lack of reasearch--there just is not much going on there beyond agencies. ECOM used to be a good source for Florida Gulf Coast, but now that they are suspect. . .

The strip clubs and AMPs on the way down were nice, but. . .still really isn't my style.
aww sorry to hear .. as far as i know, or have heard, there are more agencies and amps than there is independents. last time i researched, tampa had a wide array of independents doing outcalls to your visiting area, when was the last time that you checked p411 or date-check? providing that you hold membership on those 2 sites. keep in mind i am not trying to be a smart ass just curious..
  • Mokoa
  • 12-19-2010, 12:22 PM
There is yet another consideration of the "last minute" thread proposal. A clear indication of geography. I say especially for folks that are in a region that is new to them. It might seem to the visiting party that they are reasonably close to a perspective date but if they are not from the region they may not have a clue. Originally Posted by ANONONE
I would think that kind of stuff would be discovered during normal research before you make the trip. When I travel to an unfamiliar area I always do my research of that area. It is common sense and quite easy given all the information that is available to us these days.

ANONONE and Gina...

If you wish to arrange a meeting please take care of those arrangements in private. They are not germane to the topic of this thread.
I would think that kind of stuff would be discovered during normal research before you make the trip. When I travel to an unfamiliar area I always do my research of that area. It is common sense and quite easy given all the information that is available to us these days. Originally Posted by Mokoa
Addressing you as a normal member posting something not thought out. .

You may want to reread those posts. I think you may have missed something. The travel obstacle we were discussing would be in the last minute booking attempt. If you made an advance booking that fell through, chances are that provider already handled travel logistics, but that does not mean the provider you are attempting to connect with in the eleventh hour lives or conducts her business on the same side of the town. For instance it would be stupid to make such an assumption about your advance research of say Chicago when you are trying to make a last minute connection. . .etc.

ANONONE and Gina...

If you wish to arrange a meeting please take care of those arrangements in private. They are not germane to the topic of this thread.

Addressing you as a moderator:

Yes, sir.
My apologies for whatever protocol I may have broke.

Addressing you as a man:

Please meet me in the NML for a moment.

Thanks
I don't think a single thread would be the best way to go. More like a button under your avatar that says "Available Now" like e.com has recently started. That way you only have to look at girls in the area you are in. I don't do short notice unless a guy has already been checked out, and even then it has to be when I am touring. I do think it would be a good benefit for those who do however.
+ a million to London. Fantastic idea. When I've got cancellations I just tend to spend a lot of time running around eccie postwhoring hoping I can grab a fast last minute to make up the time. Would be so much easier to click "Available" and hope I can get someone screened in time.