Can we add to the AD guidelines?

St C

Please please please please pretty pretty please

Can we ban the crazy header ads?

YoU KnOw****tHe OnEs WiTh CrAzEEEEEE $pEllInG CrAP ThAt DrIveS ME!!!!!!! PsYcHO!O!)!~

<you know you don't want me psycho...just the O!O!O!>
I am definitely not St C, but I do like to always look for the positive side of things. While I do find those ads to be annoying, it helps me to eliminate some of the CrAzEEEEEE people. When I see those titles, I know that I do not need to open it. Someone else will get my $$.

On the other hand, they are irritating as hell.

Torito
They must think ECCIE is just another BP or CL.
Maybe, for the sake of uniformity, we should just have a drop down menu with 4 or 5 ads that the ladies can choose between. We could do the same for reviews, and if it all works out well, we could try to find a way to apply it to discussions. Big brother is watching you.
I asked a provider about that one time. She claimed that it helped confuse google logic or something like that and make ads harder to be able to be tracked by LE ? I never heard that before but it does kinda make sense. Of course she said that many providers do not vary their syntax of their postings and hense you can still google the exact syntax from the ad and be able to get a list of of their other ads from a google/bing search. I have no idea if is really worth it if a client needs a "Little Orphan Annie Decoder Ring" *tm* in able to be able to decypher their posting.