State: Pennsylvania
Address: Her new place on the East side
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, DFK, CG, Doggie, Mish
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black below shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Thin, very thin, A cups, small frame. I bet she's 90 pounds soaking wet.
Recommendation: Yes
You right about that she is fertile no doubt lol
Thanks for the review. I’ve seen her a few times over the years generally a good time
Any pics of her?
Any pics of her? Originally Posted by Dino trex
I do not have any of her. She forgot her log in info for TOS, but she used to have pics on there. Regardless, I am sure she will send you some if you ask.
Mods please update her number to her new one...it is (814) 799-5518

Thank you
Can anyone shed light on what TOS is? please
Sir, feel free to start a thread in the Coed Forums for a better explanation of your Question.

#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.

Thread Closed. dj8