Interested in one exclusive arrangement

Hey everyone!

This might be a long shot, but I figured I'd post and give it a whirl. If you're interested in having an exclusive arrangement with me, please feel free to PM or email directly at Annickgfe@gmail.com. I'm a well groomed AA female. Body proportions are pretty nice if I may say so myself. 32B-25-35. Cute bubble butt and an even prettier face to go along with it.

Looks aside, I'm very intelligent and down to earth. I'm also quite the conversationalist, so please don't be shy. I value discretion and safety, so please maintain the same level of respect. I'm hoping I can meet one man to assist with my financial needs until I'm able to get back on my feet. I'm attracted to good looking, well groomed, and generous men. Btw pics are very REAL and they are me.
Will you leave Houston?
Beautiful lady,, hope it works out for you.
You are gorgeous. If you haven’t already, place an ad on SeekingArrangements.com and
Adult Search.

I found my guy! At least for now, lol!
I don't see in photos
You are gorgeous. If you haven’t already, place an ad on SeekingArrangements.com and
Adult Search.

I found my guy! At least for now, lol! Originally Posted by GingerKatt
SeekingArrangement is a joke! Over 99% of the accounts on that site are posers. This site is used by slobbyists who know that they can hunt for naive girls who offer everything with only the promise of $50 bucks or so and don't event get paid for their time. Girls on this site are extremely exploited and forced to go out with Jimbo who drives a 1992 Ford because she thinks that Jimbo is her only option and she has no realization that she is prostituting herself for free. Its hilarious actually.

P.S.
$100 per meet is not an arrangement.
I actually agree with you Sasha, about SeekingArrangements. I just thought she might give it a try since she made it clear that she expected to be totally supported as that’s what she needed.
And she did PM me 2 or 3 weeks ago, that she found her man very quickly and that’s why she took her pics down. She didn’t mention what site she found him on though.
  • Tiny
  • 11-17-2018, 09:12 PM
SeekingArrangement is a joke! Over 99% of the accounts on that site are posers. This site is used by slobbyists who know that they can hunt for naive girls who offer everything with only the promise of $50 bucks or so and don't event get paid for their time. Girls on this site are extremely exploited and forced to go out with Jimbo who drives a 1992 Ford because she thinks that Jimbo is her only option and she has no realization that she is prostituting herself for free. Its hilarious actually.

P.S.
$100 per meet is not an arrangement. Originally Posted by LoveSashaE
The other side of the coin, there are many women on SeekingArrangment hunting for naive, socially awkward men who will drop a ton a of money and accept that they'll get very little in return, in terms of affection and sex. Some of the women are expecting $5000 a month in return for dating once a week.

If you were to look at dollars spent per orgasm, many men drop a lot more on sugar babies than providers. Wives are worse. Exclusivity or semi-exclusivity has its price.
It is also filled with stupid whores that try rob people. Dumb asses that think everyone owns a jet and young girls that think they dont have to fuck to get a sugar daddy.

You have to talk to people on there and get a feel. Most whores on there will go straight to a hotel room. Dead give away. Then you get the retarded girls on there that want 500 to meet for lunch and the retarded guys that pay to meet.

P.S.
Here is a good one..

See how fucking retarded they are on SA?

About Me
All I want is to wear the nicest clothes and eat the best food. I am happy to put on whatever you buy me and you can look as long as you want, just don't touch!

I am an excellent conversationalist who writes music, is well read, and enjoys politics and strategy games. If you like being teased and entertained, I would love to provide as long as you can buy me some designer lingerie.
I agree. Most of the guys there I see here. Net worth is always a million over there but they show up in a beat up truck. I'm not a gold digger but no need for the lies. Get what you can afford.

P.S.
Hahahaha

Here is a good one..

See how fucking retarded they are on SA?

About Me
All I want is to wear the nicest clothes and eat the best food. I am happy to put on whatever you buy me and you can look as long as you want, just don't touch!

I am an excellent conversationalist who writes music, is well read, and enjoys politics and strategy games. If you like being teased and entertained, I would love to provide as long as you can buy me some designer lingerie. Originally Posted by Gotyour6