Thinking of dipping my toes back into the sugar bowl!

After a few failed attempts of finding that special someone, I’ve done my research and I am willing to give it another shot.
Ladies (excluding gotyour5), do you have any positive experiences you would like to share? Gentlemen, any tips?

Thanks for all future responses and comments. Happy holidays my loves.
C.Plum
sc/cherriplum2017
Follow your heart and listen to your gut.....
Merry Christmas my dear.
Follow your heart and listen to your gut.....
Merry Christmas my dear. Originally Posted by Bahama58
Thank you for your response.
Good luck, Cherri. Btw, GotYour is currently banned so he won’t be weighing in this time!
Gentlemen, any tips? Originally Posted by Cherri Plum
Just have fun.
All my longer civie dating things have all been based on fun.
Even when we know going in that our life paths will diverge.
You haven't found one...you probably never will...give it up...Men with long term aspirations are looking for classy chicks...Your class is in your ass
You haven't found one...you probably never will...give it up...Men with long term aspirations are looking for classy chicks...Your class is in your ass Originally Posted by JESSE JAMES
^^
Not really sure what purpose this served other than just for meanness...? As I think all are aware that sugaring tends to be more of an arrangement -so I mean its not like she's saying she's looking for a hubby or something. No sense in such meanness, dude.
You haven't found one...you probably never will...give it up...Men with long term aspirations are looking for classy chicks...Your class is in your ass Originally Posted by JESSE JAMES
No need for the rudeness.
Since posting this, I’ve gotten 6 responses and 3 future dates set up. Enjoy being bitter.
Good luck, Cherri. Btw, GotYour is currently banned so he won’t be weighing in this time! Originally Posted by B Three
Finally.
Thanks everyone! Wish me luck.
Since posting this, I’ve gotten 6 responses and 3 future dates set up. Enjoy being bitter. Originally Posted by Cherri Plum
Good for you, chica! I hope that one pans out for you & don't listen him. Some people just want to watch the world burn
Nice! Glad you have some dates set up. Of course, we expect details. :-)

Merry Christmas and enjoy!
^^
Not really sure what purpose this served other than just for meanness...? As I think all are aware that sugaring tends to be more of an arrangement -so I mean its not like she's saying she's looking for a hubby or something. No sense in such meanness, dude. Originally Posted by Gabby_Belle
That's what I was thinking
Since posting this, I’ve gotten 6 responses and 3 future dates set up. Enjoy being bitter. Originally Posted by Cherri Plum
You go girl!!! Best wishes doll