Encounter: Old reliable

User ID: na
Date: 4/8/19
Name: Cali
Phone: 814-220-6427
Email Address: none
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://erie.skipthegames.com/female-...n/662406997297
City: Erie
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Myrtle near Gannon
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: bbbj, fiv, tit play, light pecking
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Sandy blonde just past shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: about 5'3", I would guess 150, cute smile when she's comfortable with you. Large breasts, baby damage, rump shaker
Recommendation: Yes
I tried to see this chick but her body is in bad shape but if that’s the type of woman u like more power to u luckyman1&your review .i will say this she does have a cute face nice review for your type of woman &other mans type it’s all good
I tried to see this chick but her body is in bad shape but if that’s the type of woman u like more power to u luckyman1&your review .i will say this she does have a cute face nice review for your type of woman &other mans type it’s all good Originally Posted by Long piping chicks
I wouldn’t Bitch either &that’s what I always say these freaks will take low prices they desperate & we all know for what lol
&Luckyman1 I know u been on eccie way longer than me,just want u to know I respect that all the OG’s before me u guys paved the way for us younger hobbyist