One of my favorite Bruce Lee scenes just got better...

Heh...

Happy "No collusion/No obstruction" day!
Mods: Please make a 6 star rating!
I give you Trump loons credit. You can be funny for a bunch of deplorable hillbillies. Enjoy this last little bit of Trump

Somebody has sadz

Somebody has sadz Originally Posted by gnadfly
That's funny gnad lol. Keep up the good work!!. He wasn't sad he was............(REDACTED)
That's funny gnad lol. Keep up the good work!!. He wasn't sad he was............(REDACTED) Originally Posted by themystic

Was a redaction really necessary?

Nothing to be concerned about, mystic. I do believe we are allowed to use the term "communist" on this site. Right?
Enjoy this last little bit of Trump Originally Posted by themystic
Oh, it's just begun...

#TRUMP2020
I give you Trump loons credit. You can be funny for a bunch of deplorable hillbillies. Enjoy this last little bit of Trump Originally Posted by themystic

would you give me a dollar for every "i hate trump" post you've made?

i promise i'll quit posting and retire to Tahiti

BAHHAAAAAAAAAA
Heh...

Happy "No collusion/No obstruction" day! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
That was pretty funny. All the usual Democrat Jadrools getting their asses kicked.
Heh...

Happy "No collusion/No obstruction" day! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgRLTd7BXE8

video link wasn't loading for some reason.
Was a redaction really necessary?

Nothing to be concerned about, mystic. I do believe we are allowed to use the term "communist" on this site. Right? Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Lmao!!! CEO You see what I mean? You right wing loons are funny and have a great sense of humor. To bad most lack love and compassion. Btw Lennon was a capitalist. He was a huge land owner and fabulously wealthy
Lmao!!! CEO You see what I mean? You right wing loons are funny and have a great sense of humor. To bad most lack love and compassion. Btw Lennon was a capitalist. He was a huge land owner and fabulously wealthy Originally Posted by themystic

was that after he screwed over his white brit first wife and kid for that jap whore Yukko?

wasn't he already rich? then why did he FUCK his family, Brett???? YES HE DID!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6YBKdmOlM8

tasty trump burgers!!!
Lmao!!! CEO You see what I mean? You right wing loons are funny and have a great sense of humor. To bad most lack love and compassion. Btw Lennon was a capitalist. He was a huge land owner and fabulously wealthy Originally Posted by themystic

Funny how the well-known and truly elite communists always end up wealthy!
Oh Chucky baby...........
During William Barr's press conference this morning he used the word collusion 5 or 6 times rather than conspiracy which is what the report focused on. Sounds like a mouthpiece for the president rather than a non-partisan and unbiased Attorney General. But that doesn't really matter to most republicans does it?