Fort Worth

What are the best (safe) areas to move to?
I day the out skirts of town, Aledo,Azle, Benbrook, Saginaw. Etc etc
Thanks Silver.
The further away from DFW you go the cheaper real estate will get. You can find plenty of nice neighborhoods in Ft. Worth city limits but its going to cost you a premium.
Land in Aledo is expensive. Aledo has been trying to be the next Southlake for at least a decade.

And Ass Hunter is right. You should price the 76107 zip code. Per sqft prices in that zip are shocking.
Personally, I like far east Fort Worth close to HEB. I hear great things about Weatherford. Good luck on your move.
Depends, are you a city or a suburbs kinda guy?
South West Fort Worth, is a nice part of town. Or up north by the Airport
South West Fort Worth, is a nice part of town. Or up north by the Airport Originally Posted by Crzytxn

Ditto. Just be aware that some of the amenities in these areas may be a little sparse, if you a real hustle and bustle person---of any kind. You might have to travel just a bit to get to the really good stuff.
Thanks for everyone's input, I moved to Haslet and it seems nice so far.
Haslet is nice, I do alot of work in that area
Only bad part about Ft Worth is all the pussy is in Dallas.
If you've got money anywhere off of Camp Bowie from I30 to 7th st. Is real nice. North of Camp Bowie is the real nice area (that's where you'll find your Basss' and Moncriefs) but much more expensive. South of Camp Bowie to th freeway is nice also and a little more affordable. If you like trendy where Camp Bowie turns into 7th st. to downtown is real nice but your going to pay for it and it's mostly condos and high rise apts. But everything i.e restaurants and bars and shopping is with in walking distance.
Check out the HEB area. When they get all the roads fixed it will be awesome again
North Richland Hills, Hurst, Southlake, Keller