Seems Canadians are still pissy aboot Rougie belting Joey Bat Flip

Decked out in my Rangers hoodie and hat, some foolish Blue Jays fan decided now was the time to talk trash about the Rangers. Just showed him the reminder picture of Rougie decking Joey BF. He quieted down.
  • Go4it
  • 07-31-2016, 12:52 AM
Please do not go get any testosterone shots
Nope. Just here for the downhill riding.
As of today's date (Aug 1st), after sweeping the Royals this weekend, Texas is sits 6 full games up in the West while the Toronto Boojays are a mere half-game out in the East (Baltimore leads). Is it possible....are the Jays and Rangers on a collision course to meet once again in the play offs? Gawd, I hope so....

In the meantime....the Rangers have put themselves in decent position as we begin the home stretch.....with 56 games remaining on their sched, they can actually play .500 ball the rest of the way (28-28) and still hit 90 wins.

On the flipside, the Astros would need to play their remaining 58 games at +12 over .500 (35-23) just to tie the Rangers with 90 wins. With more road games than home left on their schedule, Houston's gonna need to pick up the pace if they expect to over take the Rangers....

Lastly....if the Rangers can wrangle a deal today (Trade Deadline) and get Johnathan Lucroy from the Brewers in tandem with another starter (or reliever), the race for the West might be over by Labor Day.
Carlos Beltran. DH spot? Seems as though they might be hedging their bets if Profar gets traded.
Holy shit. And they didnt have to trade any ML ready talent.
John Daniels worked his magic once again....the Rangers' lineup is stacked now.
They gave way too much to the Yankees... Beltran is having a great season, but he is 39... Guys who are 39 tend to fade down the stretch... The Rangers gave up Dillon Tate - the 4th overall pick last year...
From what i read, he has not shown the progress desired of that high a pick. Besides, he is just a pick. Mike Olt, Justin Smoak. All once considered untouchable.
John Daniels worked his magic once again....the Rangers' lineup is stacked now. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Only stacked if healthy. One more season ending injury to s key player and it's over.