When is a provider review too personal?

I am amazed at how personal some reviews get and they sometimes border on cruelty. When is the line crossed? Is there a better way to describe someone's body/breath/twat funk/scars/etc? Providers read reviews about them and I wonder what they think about the shit people say. You are a provider and you open ECCCIE and see a review that says "her twat smelled like a rotting dead mule, her asshole had shit smears, and her breath smelled like 8 kinds of infected cock." The challenge is to be honest with your review without being overly mean. The exception is if the provider is mean/rude and made no effort to give you a quality experience (clean bed, no used rubbers on the floor, etc.). If s/he does not care about you as a client coming into a clean and respectful environment, then you are fair game. Thoughts?

What if providers did public reviews of clients?
Are any of these acceptable means in a review to be respectful yet informational......

1. Vivid description of vagina to include outside appearance of labia minora lips

a.) "She had long hanging lips with a highly pronounced and large clit."

b.) "She had an "innie" pussy with her clit hidden and harder to find."

c.) "She had a nice compact vagina with a medium sized clit and relatively no lose skin.

etc......

D.) "When I went down on her it looked as if I could see inside of her vagina. I could literally see the heartbeat inside. It was nice and fat and big. I didn't have to lift a fat fold or stomach to get to her clit.
She was nice enough to hold it up for me."

So did you mean like this?
What? Which providers are reading reviews?

Seems to me if she has twat funk or shit smears she actually didn't make an attempt at giving a "quality experience"
You kind of answered your own question.
What if providers did reviews on clients?????

Im still waiting for that.

Im still waiting for that. Originally Posted by Kammye

My sexual prowess is well documented. How many other ways can a woman state how much she was sexually disappointed in my 1.3" of dangling death? But providers really should post more taint.

And what if WalMart reviewed customers? But they dont, because, must like a provider, they need the quantity of customers coming through the door, not the quality of them.

What if providers did public reviews of clients? Originally Posted by Bigdawg300
Sure, as soon as they started paying clients.

Longest fucking February ever.
I keep all reviews in my head... If I decline a 2nd session then obviously it was a "No"... Some current reviewers need that virtual slap on the back "sooo bad" that they dog a Provider at any expense. I guarantee you he has something wrong with him when he's naked, we're just not allowed to write about it because it would be detrimental to our business.
  • drax1
  • 07-08-2014, 04:11 PM

^^^ Bingo!

I've had a couple of sessions where I didn't perform my best but I think I would do well. All of the providers I've seen of their own volition have said they were genuinely and sexually attracted to me so that's what I base it on.
Well I don't know who my last reviewer is. I turned him down over a year ago for demanding bbfs for 3 straight hours, then I did tell one provider about that and she refused to see him a month or 2 ago. He came at me saying I was talking shit in the woman's section and I assured him that I never outed him! I had to block him for a bit for the hate pm's, now I get a review? Not saying he didn't find other means to see me other than using his username, but compare it to over 100 reviews and you can see he simply "had it out for me". And I swear on my kids life he kept texting about bbfs for hours and wouldn't let up! So that's all I have to say about that

I have never had a complaint about personal hygiene, I take care of myself and carry condoms in bulk. I'm extremely DFF and clean! And my body is great, I'm happy with myself and have had nothing but compliments! I feel sorry for someone so sour. BBFS is his thing, if I would had went with it, my review would had been a "yes". I don't play that way!
The Reviews and The Screening Process helps us providers alot as well.
There's always a way to be honest without being a total fucking douche canoe.

Just based on the title, even if it's accurate, he's still an asshole.
+1 Lauren "douche conoe"

I always read people's reviews prior to deciding to spend time with them.

~
Well I don't know who my last reviewer is. I turned him down over a year ago for demanding bbfs for 3 straight hours, then I did tell one provider about that and she refused to see him a month or 2 ago. He came at me saying I was talking shit in the woman's section and I assured him that I never outed him! I had to block him for a bit for the hate pm's, now I get a review? Not saying he didn't find other means to see me other than using his username, but compare it to over 100 reviews and you can see he simply "had it out for me". And I swear on my kids life he kept texting about bbfs for hours and wouldn't let up! So that's all I have to say about that Originally Posted by bustyamy
Send me a PM so that I can get a visual of your ROS and physical description, and be "honest"..... Oh and I'll even pat you on the back a few times... Keep your head up hon