reviews

so i was reading an alert about the stings going on and some mentioned that LE can and does have accounts and can write review for high volume girls to get premium access n it got me thinking about MY reviews, i recently got a few reviews from a member that i didn't recognize the handle, i checked my PM's n nothing, i didn't think much of it at the time, then i girl PM'd me about the reviewer for a ref witch i couldn't verify so i then PM the reviewer to try n clarify but he never got back to me. now i do advertise on many sites so its very possible that he contacted me threw a diff site but i always ask if they are a member of here p411 or datecheck......why would i guy not want me to know he is a member?

so my question is when i get a review from a member that i don't recognize the handle should i fallow up to see if it is legit? n if they don't respond to my questions then what? is it something i should be worried about?
I've had appointments with providers I contacted through P411 and later wrote reviews on here. I don't always tell them about my ECCIE handle because sometimes it just doesn't come up. Plus, I give the exact date of the appointment with enough details about the activities to where they should be able to realize it was me.

That being said, I think some providers might be looking strictly at the hobbyist's reviews without contacting the providers he allegedly reviewed. I feel that would be a big mistake. Either call the providers or tell them to get p411. Just my 2 cents.
It does get scary with all the stings going on and everyone should be careful. I wonder if there is a way or place for someone to verify the person doing the reviewing.

There is actually a review right now about a well established provider. The review is suspect as it is a brand new member here and that particular provider does not see newbies. I think it could be important to know if that person was light or not. In this case...only the provider can answer.

Another question.....if you go see the provider that has the suspect review, should you pm the provider to ask about him or just let it go? Would hate to get set up.
so i was reading an alert about the stings going on and some mentioned that LE can and does have accounts and can write review for high volume girls to get premium access n it got me thinking about MY reviews, i recently got a few reviews from a member that i didn't recognize the handle, i checked my PM's n nothing, i didn't think much of it at the time, then i girl PM'd me about the reviewer for a ref witch i couldn't verify so i then PM the reviewer to try n clarify but he never got back to me. now i do advertise on many sites so its very possible that he contacted me threw a diff site but i always ask if they are a member of here p411 or datecheck......why would i guy not want me to know he is a member?

so my question is when i get a review from a member that i don't recognize the handle should i fallow up to see if it is legit? n if they don't respond to my questions then what? is it something i should be worried about? Originally Posted by misslilly

For many reasons, including this one, I have enabled a policy requiring gents to ask my permission before typing a review.
It does get scary with all the stings going on and everyone should be careful. I wonder if there is a way or place for someone to verify the person doing the reviewing.

There is actually a review right now about a well established provider. The review is suspect as it is a brand new member here and that particular provider does not see newbies. I think it could be important to know if that person was light or not. In this case...only the provider can answer.

Another question.....if you go see the provider that has the suspect review, should you pm the provider to ask about him or just let it go? Would hate to get set up. Originally Posted by jazzguy
Everyone definitely does need to be careful. Personally I only operate off of 2 boards and only through PM. I keep track of every single one of my reviews. Only once did I have an instance while on tour where a gent wrote a fake review (positive but still fake) and after contacting the gent and the Mods, had it removed. Nothing is fool proof and even with reviews, screening should still be involved. The newbie in question has 3 other Reputable Independent Provider references, he just does not post nor had reviewed before. I am NOT newbie friendly but, will happily accommodate the gents whom meet my requirements
The relevant question is how prevalent are they, and how many are written by LEO's...as example, this:
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=10...t=julia+kadira .
Inarguably bogus, no idea whether phoenix637 is merely a weasel seeking PA he does not deserve, or a po-po building up his mo-jo so he can get more scalps.

If the ick gives a shit, I see no evidence that it does.

For many reasons, including this one, I have enabled a policy requiring gents to ask my permission before typing a review. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Pray tell how your policy prevents a police officer or random shitbird from fabricating a fucking that never occurred?

The only way I can think of to restrain this shit would be for the hooktards to monitor their reviews and assure they know the specific fucktard who reviewed her, then post about any handle used for a whole cloth fabrication. There's probably a better way but at the moment it eludes me.
For many reasons, including this one, I have enabled a policy requiring gents to ask my permission before typing a review. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Let us know how this works out for you...

:facepalm:
Let us know how this works out for you...

:facepalm: Originally Posted by Wakeup
No problems thus far (2 years later)...

...and it works for me.
Do they also ask your approval before posting it?
Now I'm curious, do they show the reviews to you before they post them or do they just need permission to write whatever they're gonna write?
No, if that were the case my track record would be perfection...

It is simply for my knowledge and to ensure my email address, number, and all other contact information is accurate. Too many times I'd get PMs regarding where my info is and p ming mods back in forth when (wrong ) number or contact given. Became a hassle for me and I'm sure a few mods.
Lilly,

Its wise to assume that LE is here. Now quite a few fucktards are LE, cops need to relax, too.
I usually make first contact through PM before texting or calling but there are a few high volume popular girls here that don't even ask your handle or for PM verification of being a member.
I keep track of every single one of my reviews. Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
I know from experience that this is true.
so my question is when i get a review from a member that i don't recognize the handle should i fallow up to see if it is legit? n if they don't respond to my questions then what? is it something i should be worried about? Originally Posted by misslilly
Please contact the MOD staff here if you have a review which is not legitimate. Please send a link to the review also. We don't want to give credit to anyone for a bullshit review.