Why Do Hoogars Get Pregnant?

Why Do Hoogars Get Pregnant?
Because they have jizz flying around their danger zones more than most women and the only birth control that is 100% effective is....FBSM?
Toilet seats.
Why Do Hoogars Get Pregnant? Originally Posted by ATF Hobby
The same reasons non-hooker, civilian women get pregnant.
Very interesting.

You guys and gals are good.

Now flex your minds a little and start thinking from the WHY instead of the HOW standpoint.
The same reasons non-hooker, civilian women get pregnant. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Sounds legit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Sounds legit.

With a Hoogars body being their number one asset/money maker/investment...etc...don't you think it's kinda risky putting some unnecessary wear and tear on it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Sounds legit.

With a Hoogars body being their number one asset/money maker/investment...etc...don't you think it's kinda risky putting some unnecessary wear and tear on it? Originally Posted by ATF Hobby
Perhaps some ladies have goals and dreams outside of the hobby world?
Women have been having babies since time started, the wear and tear you mention is likely more in "your" mind than that the womans body. Most all of them can still have sex after having a baby.
Perhaps some ladies have goals and dreams outside of the hobby world?
Women have been having babies since time started, the wear and tear you mention is likely more in "your" mind than that the womans body. Most all of them can still have sex after having a baby. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I know the stretch marks I observe often are definitely not a figment of my imagination but thanks for participating.

Yep sex after having babies is a go.

Now not all ladies get all stretch marked out or get saggy boobies from the sucking onslaught and some even look better/healthier with the added weight....BUT not all are so lucky....guess that's the risk I am talking about.
I know the stretch marks I observe often are definitely not a figment of my imagination but thanks for participating.

Yep sex after having babies is a go.

Now not all ladies get all stretch marked out or get saggy boobies from the sucking onslaught and some even look better/healthier with the added weight....BUT not all are so lucky....guess that's the risk I am talking about. Originally Posted by ATF Hobby
Thanks for participating? Thats cute and funny. You are gonna grow to love me around here Sir.

So you asked the question...what's your theory why women in the hobby get pregnant?
Thanks for participating? Thats cute and funny. You are gonna grow to love me around here Sir.

So you asked the question...what's your theory why women in the hobby get pregnant? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I don't have a theory, why I asked the question.
Oh I'll bet you do....
This question has too many variables tucked away. Do you mean only the women who get pregnant while they are providers? I know there are lot of moms in the hobby, but suspect most of them became moms before they were providers or had any real thoughts of becoming one.

Are you trying to understand the motivation of all providers or just one in particular? Since providers come from a wide range of backgrounds attributing their motivation for getting pregnant to one underlying cause seems like a bit of a stretch. Most of us can't even understand the reasoning of one woman much less a large diverse group of them.

See Chica Chaser's initial response for the obvious truth.
Good luck with hooker logic. Lol.