NWA models recently

Anyone had any encounters recently with NWA models? Zara, krystal, Ashley, etc. Wondering what I would be getting into because their posts don't say a lot.
  • AgFox
  • 09-11-2024, 11:08 PM
I know they like to use "representative" pics versus actual pictures of the girls. I've not seen any of this batch of girls but I've enjoyed myself with previous models.
The last one I saw (Gem) wasn’t great, and I really just don’t like that I’m not actually communicating the person I’m going to see. I play along, but you don’t even get that minimal sense of her before walking in. It’s a bit disconcerting.
Has Starr completely left the scene or not. She sure took some guys balls. She was a good salesperson. I liked her for being straight up with me. Some dickwad up north tried using me on getting a date. Well she knew that was a lie and gave me a heads up. I miss the white knights that would use the words kinda, sorta when describing the girls. Then get mad at you when you brought it up.
  • AgFox
  • 09-12-2024, 04:02 PM
Starr changed her name to Mia Love. Was in Tulsa for a while. Her Mia Love Twitter says she's in Tampa but there haven't been any new posts for a year. I texted her number and didn't receive a reply.
Starr changed her name to Mia Love. Was in Tulsa for a while. Her Mia Love Twitter says she's in Tampa but there haven't been any new posts for a year. I texted her number and didn't receive a reply. Originally Posted by AgFox
She was a legend around here for a long time !!
I hold out hope Irina will make a return tour.
Anyone remember Irina?? Or she retired??
Similar to this line of question, anyone have any info on PDH or Lauren?
  • AgFox
  • Yesterday, 01:28 PM
The website went down awhile back. PDH does have a twitter but no new posts since March. I know of 2 PDH girls who have profiles on Tryst.
Starr changed her name to Mia Love. Was in Tulsa for a while. Her Mia Love Twitter says she's in Tampa but there haven't been any new posts for a year. I texted her number and didn't receive a reply. Originally Posted by AgFox
Do you know her exact Twitter profile?
  • AgFox
  • Yesterday, 06:15 PM
@itsmia0430
To Remain On Topic . . .
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.