Louboutin Heels

I am looking to get a very special lady a very special gift. During a night on the town, she commented on a pair of Louboutin shoes. My date went on and on about how beautiful they were, but insisted that they were an unrealistic extravagance. I would like to surprise her with a pair before we head out on our next date.

I could use some help picking them out. Ladies, the shoes matter to you...the way your legs look when you wear them matters to us.

Please help me out. Go to www.barneys.com and search for Louboutin Shoes. I want to get her something extremely sexy, yet classy enough for her to wear to the office. After all, the ladies at the office will be green with envy at the sight of her new shoes...I know that's every woman's secret desire (to make all others envious).

I'm thinking Fifi Pailettes or Volpi (style). What do you think? Which ones would you love to grace your feet? I could use the help.

Thank you, ladies.
I adore the look of classic heels. So, the New Simple Pump is first choice for office wear, the Pigalla is second choice for office and night out. I LOVE the Bianca as I have a pair myself. I do so love patent leather too.

Now, I picked out black heels because you didn't say what color she liked and black goes with everything.

I'm sure she'll love whatever pair you get her. Have fun on your date.
MsElena,

Thanks for the advice. The truth is, she has magnificent legs. She could wear house shoes and look beautiful. The key is to choose a pair of shoes that can compete with her, not the other way around.

I love your choices and appreciate (need) the help.
Go with the Bianca then. Nothing is more sexier than a great pair of legs inside of patent leather taper heels.

As a joke......you could get her a pair of slippers first then give her the heels.

Lucky gal she is.

Oh...umm....my Bday is May 1st. hahaha
Have you considered ebay? I buy all my CL's off ebay and have never had a problem. Just make sure they come in the original box and she will never know where they came from ... I think you should get me .... errrr ... I mean her ... these!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BNIB-SOLD-OU...item41639e70cb

Here is a link to all ebay's CL's

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?LH_It...6.c0.m14.l1514

These are great too and only $600

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUTHENTIC-Ch...item2c63d244db

Or these

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-395-Christ...item43abd5a7e5

As a joke......you could get her a pair of slippers first then give her the heels.
Originally Posted by MsElena
I agree. That would be so funny and a jest I am sure she will enjoy and remember forever.
...http://www.ebay.com/itm/BNIB-SOLD-OU...item41639e70cb

... Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
WOW! Love those!

Alas...I'm too cheap to spend $5,000 on a pair of shoes.

I have a pair of Alexander McQueen pink patent peep toe pumps, size 40, never worn.
I ordered them for Valentine's Day, and they were too narrow.

I'd let them go for 1/2 of what I paid ($925) if anyone's interested.

Christian Louboutin definitely has some marvelous shoes great enough to inspire envy in girls everywhere. I love the glitsy ones Brooke posted but honestly I dont think you can go wrong wit any of the CL line up
The eBay idea is great, but I want to make sure that she can take them back and pick out something that she really likes...if I miss the mark. I don't know how eBay's return policy works, but I'd be embarassed if I had to tell her I got them there. We're newly, umm...dating, and I don't want to appear cheap. Granted, a $900 pair of shoes is still a $900 pair of shoes. In this case, price isn't the issue, it's the impression that matters to me.

I WILL definitely get her the house shoes and have her open them first. I may even put them in the Louboutin box. I can just hear what she'll be thinking when, to her surprise, there are slippers in the CL box - "This cheap bastard won't be opening any of MY boxes anytime soon!"
SW, your idea is very sweet, I'm sure she will love anything you bring. Its so thoughtful!

When you go out what is her shoe style?

If her style is wildly extravagant, then shoes with all the bells and whistles (which CL probably has lol) are perfect. If she is reserved then something classic would be better.

If you decide to go all out, then you could make an even bigger impression by taking her clothes shopping as well, to buy an outfit to match. High points in my book!

I WANT !!!

LOVE HEELS! I am "Almost Like Coco"Lol,Not really... I think I have over 300 pairs now and have taken pictures of them (Of course I dont have the $5000) I spend that much after buying a few though.I have a weird taste and Like the futuristic or shoes that are only made to look at as well as fun chunky heels...I actually blogged shoes lol....One of my favs is the giuseppe zanotti.Here is a hot peep toe...(Just adding to the thread) Love the photos and heels you have posted!
Attached Images File Type: jpg giuseppe-zanotti-studded-bootie.jpg (19.3 KB, 1086 views)
These are my favorite!

Ginger those are Gorgeous!!!!!! Love them! Also your Pin up photo on the bed is WOW!!!!!
They'd look so cute with a shirt like this & a pair of sexy little jean shorts.

Damn, Now I need to piss...