Review by titanium***

tonight i had a session with this guy why i got a no beats me, we were scheduled for 5 he texts at 4;30 says 10 min away cool its early and my next apt isnt till 6 so more time to get ready, 4:55 i text are u close he says yes time still passing at 5:12 he says here? i text a room number he comes he spends 5min in the bathroom and 15 min in session he stops to say i look like his ex gf then he gets soft, so obviously i think it was a turn off he keeps trying but its not working then gets mad when my timer goes off at 27 min and says he only got this and this so really i dont think its my fault and ive had no recent no's surprisingly its always dallas that has some kind of complex or issue people here are so judgemental
Seriously, this is an alert?...You're going to hurt your rep more by questioning a review in an alert format...smh
Attached Images File Type: png wrap-it-up-box.png (209.1 KB, 1093 views)
you should have told him you could not take an appointment then.. you did not correctly anticipate the time involved.. I didn't see the review, but I could see why a "no" might have been forthcoming..
Review is up now Chung
I read the review now, seems very fair with nothing to dispute, regarding facts.. he said you were rushing, and I surely see why..
i never rushed him i told him when he came in i had another apt why was he 45min late after saying im 10 min away, and all he had to say was oh that was my fault ill be quick then stops his session to talk about his ex so 27 min is not at all rushing
Seriously, this is an alert?...You're going to hurt your rep more by questioning a review in an alert format...smh Originally Posted by ManSlut
i didnt no where i should post it
i didnt no where i should post it Originally Posted by Beautiful_Sassy
The Coed Forum...Don't worry, one of the Mod Nazis will move it eventually.
Lol @ mod nazis.
There was a post in Coed about what to do when you just don't click with the other person. First off he was late and you had an appointment lined up so you probably could have cancelled because of that instead of trying to squeeze him in. Its also not your fault that you look like his ex, that's his own fault for scheduling you lol. Now the timer thing, I think I'd be turned off by that too. Not that I want to be told to hurry up, but if I knew I was late, and you had an apt scheduled right after me; I would have been courteous of your time and tried to get in and out, or just rescheduled with you.
Moved here from alerts..
Do u seriously use a timer in your appointments? LOL
She's go to know when to take the turkey out of the baster.
  • L.A.
  • 03-12-2015, 07:09 AM
Do u seriously use a timer in your appointments? LOL Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

Reminds me of when I was a kid....this game made me nervous as hell. I can't imagine an actual timer in a session.

numbers up.jpg