Whats your Favorite InCall

Whats your favorite type of incall.

Apartment- I like apt the best cuz its hard for people around to judge to the traffic at any particular location. You park in front and you could be going to any number of apartments

Hotel-I like hotels 2nd for the same reason, The only downsize is neighbors and the cleaning staff hanging around...I like when the provider leaves the door open so you dont have to stand outside and knock

Duplex- Duplexes are nice but parking sometimes seems a little less discreet.

House- Least favorite neighbors can tell whats going on if they pay attention

Outcall?

Whats your favorite and why
Big-ass, crowded 4-5 star hotels.
1. You are anonymous.
2. No nosy neighbors.
3. Parking is always easy.
4. Raid the mini bar when she's in the bathroom.
5. Hit the bar downstairs if you're early.
6. Hit the restaurants afterwards if you're hungry.
7. Easy stroll from your room to their room.
8. Fluffy towels, nice showers.

Big-ass, 4-5 star hotels... Love 'em.
Personally, I like apartment complexes; especially gated ones.
A. The provider usually feels more comfortable in her own place.
B. It is discreet and seems less likely to attract attention.
C. I would think it would be more difficult to prove any illegal activity.
D. Less chance of the session being "interrupted".
I prefer clean places where there is an eager scantily clad woman on the other side of the door.
  • wonk
  • 03-13-2015, 03:11 PM
Apartments and hotels are good except the low-rent places where it seems there are always people hanging around outside, day and night. Just gives me the feeling they know what I'm there for, that I have cash on me and that I'll be busy for long enough to jack my car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nziMFPHThj0
I love apartment incalls.. It accentuates the feeling of a gfe or mistress.. Plus when its a first time meeting it doesn't feel like its a LE set up or a fake provider. I hate cheap motels..
  • hudl
  • 03-13-2015, 06:21 PM
I like apartment complexes and hotels make me nervous.
  • ktiix
  • 03-14-2015, 04:34 AM
Cars, Alleys, Walmart bathrooms, Walmart Electronics Departments, friend's house.
Whats your favorite type of incall.

Apartment- I like apt the best cuz its hard for people around to judge to the traffic at any particular location. You park in front and you could be going to any number of apartments

Hotel-I like hotels 2nd for the same reason, The only downsize is neighbors and the cleaning staff hanging around...I like when the provider leaves the door open so you dont have to stand outside and knock

Duplex- Duplexes are nice but parking sometimes seems a little less discreet.

House- Least favorite neighbors can tell whats going on if they pay attention
Originally Posted by deuceswilld83
My order is pretty much the same. I might reverse house and duplex, simply because I feel just as visible in either situation, and you're right next to the neighbor in the case of the duplex (which might not be so bad if it's another hooker).
any where but 635@75 or anywhere east of 75@635
#1. 4 star and above hotels: Lots of traffic, I travel every week so it's easy to blend in. Comfortable surroundings, easy to scan room for the presence of uninvited guests, easy to ask a lady for drinks or dinner afterward if you click.

#2. Apartments, preferable upper range: Comfortable for the lady but, easy access for uninvited guests to conceal themselves, can be sparsely furnished, can be poorly kept, and nosy neighbors abound. In addition, a stalker who previously visited there knows the whereabouts of his "stalkee" and that can be a problem.

I despise extended stays, budget hotels, and the back seats of cars.
Big-ass, 4-5 star hotels... Love 'em. Originally Posted by Prolongus
+1

I absolutely will not go to hoe-tells like at 75 & 635. I might a well put a bulls eye on my back.

I do not like apartments. Paper thin walls and too much foot traffic may cause Gladys Kravitz next door to report the problem to management.

Trust me, had a drug dealer next door when I was in school and everyone in the building quickly figured out what was going on, as well as local LE. And, I've been to several sketchy complexes where I was worried what condition my car would be in when I returned. No thanks.

Homes are okay. Neighbors may notice the unusual traffic, but fuck 'em. It's private property.
5 star hotels and very upscale townhomes where there is low volume.
Apartments and hotels are good except the low-rent places where it seems there are always people hanging around outside, day and night. Just gives me the feeling they know what I'm there for, that I have cash on me and that I'll be busy for long enough to jack my car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nziMFPHThj0 Originally Posted by wonk
If You Are Going To These Type Of Motels I Would Hate To See What The Bitch Looks Like...
that "great" little by-the-hour place on beckley where "sarah by the zoo" lived & worked was something else !!!

but i agree w/ a few others - apts, hotels, homes.

tho there was that time i drive my provider friend and me to the emc corp parking garage on preston rd !!!