URL / Website: https://www.adultlook.com/p/3289502
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Walnut Hill/Harry Hines area
Activities: CBJ, Doggy, CG
Hair Length and Color: Long dark hair. Very well groomed
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall slender with stripper heels on she is over 6' tall!
Recommendation: Yes
I think I've noticed this same girl a lot. Very tall, dark headed, and big MM boobies. damage?
She was 100 with me and yes big titties with very noticeable augmentation scars. But super fun and what I wanted.
Her pics look great. Almost wonder why she's walkin', instead of hosting at a nice place.

If she's on the street, is it a given that she is managed, and not independent? (Apologies if the question means I'm clueless)
Her pics look great. Almost wonder why she's walkin', instead of hosting at a nice place.

If she's on the street, is it a given that she is managed, and not independent? (Apologies if the question means I'm clueless) Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
She is not managed and has been out there for several years. I have seen her multiple times but she now has too many rules and is showing damaged from the years of work.

If she's on the street, is it a given that she is managed, and not independent? (Apologies if the question means I'm clueless) Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
A girl walking the street has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not she has a pimp. Just as a girl in a very nice house or a very nice hotel has nothing to do with whether or not she has a pimp. 90% of the girls on here have pimps. Apologies if the answer means you are clueless.