Name: Sunflower Abbie and DateAva
User ID:: no idea
Phone: They will provide
Email Address: UNK
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...-videos-coming
City: Irving Area
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: Logs of Double LFK, DFK, double BBBJ, and nut licking & Sucking, CIMNQNS, convo,
Hair Length and Color: Blonde and Brown, shoulder length I think.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Both are mid-20', short 5 to 5'3", 130 and 120. cute faces looking up at you, Both are large c's. Abbie has tattoo and Pierced Nipples both of sunflowers. Abbie is Hispanic and Ava is fair skin white with blue eyes. Both are shaved.
Recommendation: Yes
Link doesn’t work
Link doesn’t work Originally Posted by Armydude89D
Just go to ourhome2.net the Daily Ads - Red Hot Zone forum for Dallas. They post an ad in there almost everyday. Last time i posted a link i got a warning from the mods. I am not the author of the review, i don't know if its ok are not to post an ad link here.
I got a note that my post does meet the criteria for contact information, so I am not sure if others can see it or not. Abbie is easy to find on OH2 and on P411, have not see much on her here. Have fun
I got a note that my post does meet the criteria for contact information, so I am not sure if others can see it or not. Abbie is easy to find on OH2 and on P411, have not see much on her here. Have fun Originally Posted by ihavetoknow
Had you posted that ad link, viewable by non-Oh2 members, in your review and the text number in that ad, you likely would have received PA credit.
Admission or entry fee?
Admission or entry fee? Originally Posted by zoozang
From the link in post #4:

Rates: 165 BNG 185 QV 255 HHR 350 45 MIN (MSOG) 385HR(MSOG)

DOUBLES Sessions ARE REGULAR RATES X2
From the link in post #4:

Rates: 165 BNG 185 QV 255 HHR 350 45 MIN (MSOG) 385HR(MSOG)

DOUBLES Sessions ARE REGULAR RATES X2 Originally Posted by saustin
What is BNG?
Blow n Go
I have to go for that duo!