URL / Website: https://adultsearch.com/missouri/kan...scorts/1937431
City: Overland park
State: Kansas
Address: 435 and quiveria
Activities: Massage, breast worship, bbbj, 69, cowgirl,k9
Hair Length and Color: brunett past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5' natural d's, bigger than average butt and stomach. Looked good
Recommendation: Yes
I am confused. Which one is bigger than average?
Do we have an actual ad for her? The ad isn’t working for me
Do we have an actual ad for her? The ad isn’t working for me Originally Posted by JohnGlassTrueny1
In the realm of Rotasian exploration, the phone number is more important than the advertisement. The ad will have fake pictures, those pics are not the women you'll see.
Originally Posted by FriendlyKC
I'm trying to understand. You write a spa review in the encounters section on a girl that we have no idea who it is and all pictures are fake?. Oki dokie....good luck!
I'm trying to understand. You write a spa review in the encounters section on a girl that we have no idea who it is and all pictures are fake?. Oki dokie....good luck! Originally Posted by malibubeach12
It's not a spa review. This is the world of what we affectionately call "Rotasians." The advertisements come across as spas or something similar. The pictures are marketing. It's a game of roulette: is she going to be worth staying? or are you walking away?

Those of us who play this game know... I envy those of you who don't play this game actually. It's an addiction of sorts We just can't help ourselves knowing it may just not be worth the time, but we play the game anyway.
It's not a spa review. This is the world of what we affectionately call "Rotasians." The advertisements come across as spas or something similar. The pictures are marketing. It's a game of roulette: is she going to be worth staying? or are you walking away?

Those of us who play this game know... I envy those of you who don't play this game actually. It's an addiction of sorts We just can't help ourselves knowing it may just not be worth the time, but we play the game anyway. Originally Posted by reallyniceguy

Put in the SPA REVIEWS where we all know it belongs. Its creepy and useless and not a encounter you can even identify the girl. Then you spa guys can have a field day of exciting roll of the Dice experiences.You just want to be seen and no bodyguards spa shit sonyou flood encounters with this mess
The encounter is fine where is at There are 100’s of these encounters

Thank You