Email Address: None
URL / Website: https://www.michikospa.com/
Activities: Not for the weak or faint of heart
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: Yes
Kinda curious...do the ladies play with each other too? Do they DFK each other? Do they FIV each other?
Again...kinda curious.
No interaction between the ladies, the focus was on me.
Can't speak to this, but most doubles I've heard about in the Spa & Studio forums state that the girls are there to entertain the guy, not play with each other.
Can't speak to this, but most doubles I've heard about in the Spa & Studio forums state that the girls are there to entertain the guy, not play with each other. Originally Posted by ehhobbiest22
Sadly this is the case many times with 3 somes at an amp. The ladies sometimes are not truly bi. Is they can keep the excitement going between swapping positions it is still a god time.
Thanks gents.
GL is now advertising a duo, with specific ladies. Agencies in Los Angeles, when listing duo's, list specific pairs of ladies. Not any pair of your choosing, but pairs that only offer with each other. I presumed that that meant they had a strong affinity for each other and enjoyed each other's body.
I am now better informed...thanks.
I would ask the booker if they play with each other. I’ve had actual 3 somes that were incredible with my ex wives, who were both bisexual. I do miss those does of intimate 3 way or 4way fun.