New year means

New year means I got to double what I did on 2015

So any ladies I didn't see this year , 2016 is going to be big
I had my first doubles in 2015 too. Then two more. I loved 2015,
I am more of a one on one guy. I have done doubles a couple of times with different providers, but on those occasions, my experience was, unless they were doing each other, when it came to me, one would do everything while the other watched.

As far as the new year goes, for me on this site, I will remain consistent on seeing providers and posting reviews on some, not all.
I am definitely more of a one on one guy as well. My endeavor in 2016 is to have my first doubles session though. That, and finding a midget!
  • Ashi
  • 01-01-2016, 01:51 PM
I am definitely more of a one on one guy as well. My endeavor in 2016 is to have my first doubles session though. That, and finding a midget! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
DK,

How 'bout a "double with two midgets" ? will it add up to a full single ? Would you call that a "Duobget" session? ( short for "Duo on a Budget ?) LMAO
This is funny but very cruel... I already feel bad.

1. I hope next year to continue to not have a session that went wrong ,disappointing, that I regret. The odds might be against me ,...

2. Stay positive and not get dragged in drama on Eccie or anywhere else... and learn to shut up instead of responding.

3. Spend less.

HNY
DK,

How 'bout a "double with two midgets" ? will it add up to a full single ? Would you call that a "Duobget" session? ( short for "Duo on a Budget ?) LMAO

1. I hope next year to continue to not have a session that went wrong ,disappointing, that I regret. The odds might be against me ,...

2. Stay positive and not get dragged in drama on Eccie or anywhere else... and learn to shut up instead of responding.

3. Spend less.

HNY Originally Posted by Ashi
There are a pair of midget strippers here in Dallas that were working la zona rosa

Don't ask me how I know lol
DK,

3. Spend less.

HNY Originally Posted by Ashi
Number two is mine also there are just so many idiots here it's hard to not respond sometimes... Most of them don't care about our opinions anyway
There are a pair of midget strippers here in Dallas that were working la zona rosa

Don't ask me how I know lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Are you talking about the twins? Lol.

• Gbfsl
  • 01-01-2016, 05:36 PM
New year means surrounding myself with people that make me happy and walking away from those that cause drama.

Looking forward to 2016!
Are you talking about the twins? Lol.

Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
http://cdn-w.eccie.net/images/smilies/modern/unsure.gif

Don't know why, but that just seems so .............wrong.