Who is the Sexiest Chocolate provider in Dallas/Ft Worth

Just curious who might be the sexiest black provider in the Metroplex.
Who Would you recommend!
Need to find me a regular for real!
Sierra Sinclair...hands down

https://www.sierrasinclair.com/
Yes she is a fine woman for sure!
She is absolutely beautiful...but there ain`t a piece of pussy on earth worth $500 an hour....ummmm hummm...
  • BLM69
  • 05-09-2020, 11:55 AM
She is absolutely beautiful...but there ain`t a piece of pussy on earth worth $500 an hour....ummmm hummm... Originally Posted by slingblade34
There is for sure, just not here
Sexy Erotic Morgan and Premier 25 are very tough to argue with.
Sexy Erotic Morgan and Premier 25 are very tough to argue with. Originally Posted by ProFun
I don't argue with Premier, I let her do anything she wants, because she's got what it takes, and she knows how to use it!

My Girlfriend Sierra Sinclair
SexyErotic Morgan is just one of the many fine ebony women on this site that any man would enjoy their company.
Well I have yet to see any of the women mentioned and was hoping some of the fine ladies would chime in on this thread!
I think Berkleigh is about as hot as it gets... even though not chocolate she has got some very enticing curves!
I have seen Sierra Sinclaire and Erotic Morgan,both not all that great.Now I have seen Premier25 many times,she blows those two away,she loves to FUCK.
Sexy Erotic Morgan is a beautiful lady but only a mediocre fuck, IMHO. That is why I never saw her more than once or twice.

Danielle J is beautiful but pricey

and if Erica Rose is still on P411 she is a good fuck and more beautiful than Erotic Morgan.

Premier 25 is on my list.
Thanks for the mention! Dallas has a variety of beautiful ebony companions at all price points
Ouch!! It’s clear you need to research this further on your own.