Golden showers

It’s been awhile since I have active hobby. Is giving golden shower an impossible request to find now? Should I not waste my time and risk turning off a future potential provider in the future ?
Would love some input on if this available in Dallas anymore. Thank you
The community seems to be very quiet on providers with full bladders willing to share. Like you, I love a good shower. The excitement of open lips releasing the gold into my mouth is getting me excited just thinking about. Come on, lades, bladder up!
I’m looking to give shower
for willing provider
Maybe check out Christy in Arlington. I know that’s an option on her menu. https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ssy-41944.html Not sure if it’s her giving or taking the shower. Let me know if you do, been curious as well.
I am guessing she is giving the golden shower.
shoot- a closed mouth dont get fed. (box checked)
Collete, so are you in Dallas or Kansas?
Collete so very true
I just popped in for amusement purposes but then I saw this thread and decided to let y'all know giving is better than receiving, but I do both.
I love giving them!
I gave one today .. right in his mouth ....
But you're in New Jersey. I don't think you can shoot your golden liquid to an open mouth in Dallas. Then again, maybe you can; kudos on your aim!
Right now I'm in NJ but Dallas in Dec
  • R.M.
  • 11-10-2023, 12:57 PM
I just popped in for amusement purposes but then I saw this thread and decided to let y'all know giving is better than receiving, but I do both. Originally Posted by Evelyn QV
I love your avatar.
Me,I'm a giver kinda girl ��.