Is it dry in Dallas or I am not their type?!?! I have no

• Nakia
  • 08-31-2012, 12:02 AM
Is it dry here or is it me? This is my second trip here and hasn't been that great. I get requests all day long from Eccie members telling me to come here. I don't understand! Lol! I don't know where is a good locationAm I doing something wrong?
What area are you in??
It's not you Nakia...you are a lovely lady. It is slow for me and the other providers I have talked to about it. The general opinion is that things will pick up after school get's started. Hang in there!
Its also the end of the month.
August is generally a slow month for everyone sweetie, people taking last min vacations, kids going back to school ect... It will pick back up Sept/Oct
Interesting, I can't get anyone to respond to an email. I assumed everyone was booked solid. Just sayin.......
  • Nakia
  • 08-31-2012, 10:22 AM
Mesquite area.

What area are you in?? Originally Posted by cleopatraVIP
  • Nakia
  • 08-31-2012, 10:23 AM
Thanks sweetie! I will try! I want to head back home. I am just wasting money on hotels!

It's not you Nakia...you are a lovely lady. It is slow for me and the other providers I have talked to about it. The general opinion is that things will pick up after school get's started. Hang in there! Originally Posted by mercianna
  • Nakia
  • 08-31-2012, 10:24 AM
Ok will do! Thanks for your help!

August is generally a slow month for everyone sweetie, people taking last min vacations, kids going back to school ect... It will pick back up Sept/Oct Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
  • Nakia
  • 08-31-2012, 10:25 AM
I have no idea....Lol!!! I check everything. I'm on BP too that's how bad it is for me! Lol

Interesting, I can't get anyone to respond to an email. I assumed everyone was booked solid. Just sayin....... Originally Posted by jwhutch9
Interesting, I can't get anyone to respond to an email. I assumed everyone was booked solid. Just sayin....... Originally Posted by jwhutch9

Maybe picking the wrong girls? J/S
It's a slow time of year.
You might have to drop your rate...which sucks.

I'm not sure what your rate is at this time (too lazy, didn't look).

But imagine - most these dudes are married and probably just had to spend a shit load of cash on clothes, shoes, books, phones, hair shit, car shit, laptops, back packs, so on and so forth...for their kids. Not to mention - band shit, sports shit and whatever other extra curricular activities drain parent's pocketbooks at the beginning of the school year. It's maddening. So the extra play room isn't there for everyone - and the Mrs. is probably spending a bit more than usual as well - as she thinks "oh, he's spending on the kids, he can spend on me too!"

I don't think many providers pick August to travel either. But it picks up right after school starts. Hang tight sweets.

Maybe offer some half hour deals. I have seen a lot of those requests on the ISO's.

Good luck.
You're not my type.
I think TNT Angie gave some great advice, it is a "shitty" time of year for discretionary spending. Additionally, the area is so saturated with top tier amps that competition for the sex dollar is quite intense, requiring an almost businesslike obsession with good facilities, prompt responses, and going the extra mile to please your targeted demographic. Treat your clients like a king, always be pleasant and obsequious, make him think he is a macho man with a large dick, and positive public relations will occur, leading to more economic opportunites.
Good luck and thank you for going to the trouble to come to our little neck o the woods.
Anybody that has two nickels to rub together is in Tampa this week...