OMG! Jessica Alba is a provider in Dallas

You saw it here first:

http://dallas.backpage.com/Therapeut...73006/20895968

Check out the top photo.

It's an Asian place, of course. So you know the pictures must be real.
Oh I'm sure Jessica will be sooooo thrilled!
Its got to be true, its on the internet.
I'm on my way up there with my DVD copy of Sin City for her to sign.
Yes, it's true. I saw her last night. It's really her. I saw Jessica Beal the night before.
Yeah, but is she GFE?
And she's asian!

"Asian staff" LOL!

Those AMP and half the ads on BP use stock photos "for illustrative purposes only. May not represent actual staff."

Jessica Alba is one of my ATFs! What a stoke of luck!
I am just glad she decided to set up shop in Dallas. Never been to ab amp more so due to the sheer amount of Ads they post everywhere including CL's therapeutic serviced. I mean seriously sometimes I want an actual massage damn it.
That's amazing....and if this is true, can someone point the way for me getting a double booked with Maria Sharapova and Kate Beckinsdale for the entire upcoming weekend?

I'd squeal like that Geiko Insurance pig. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Then die from delight.
I love Jessica
That's amazing....and if this is true, can someone point the way for me getting a double booked with Maria Sharapova and Kate Beckinsdale for the entire upcoming weekend?

I'd squeal like that Geiko Insurance pig. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Then die from delight. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
That is fucking Hilarious.

Originally Posted by YummyMarie
OMG I just got weak in the knees there, I might need to Call up my ATF Bliss for a round 2 after that LMAO.
Sweetness, I better see Megan Fox in there too!

I always did think she was a hot piece of female flesh! I would looooove to make a body pile of lust with her.
I think Megan Fox is in Ft. Worth. I've heard a rumor that Joan Rivers and Barbara Streisand are doing doubles in the mid cities.