Curious about Hobbyist Age

I was just wondering what the age brackets were for the men who hobby here. Im in my early 20 's and I fpund myself thinking "Am I the only young hobbyist?"
Im sure im not but I was just curious to see what is the range of other clients.
I was just wondering what the age brackets were for the men who hobby here. Im in my early 20 's and I fpund myself thinking "Am I the only young hobbyist?"
Im sure im not but I was just curious to see what is the range of other clients. Originally Posted by Durantx8817
Most of us are old mofo's
I see hobbyist from 21 to 60's. You are by far NOT the only young one. AND....I wear my cougar badge proudly

Spikebaby
Most of my gentleman friends are 45 and above (the oldest having been a plucky 84), but I get a remarkable number of requests from fellows in their twenties and early thirties. MILFism, Cougarhood, and Mrs. Robinson fantasies are alive and well.
  • EZ.
  • 08-26-2014, 12:07 PM
My daughter offered to have carbon dating done on me.
Fellow youngin' here (mid-twenties). Personally I think we're just about the right age to start getting things we want. Flirting with girls works but only so often for guys like us. :/
Flirting with girls works but only so often for guys like us. :/ Originally Posted by TacoOtaku
That's because guys my age are snapping up all the girls your age as sugar babies Don't hate, you'll get your turn some day
Knowing some of the young girls I've encountered; you can have 'em.
Knowing some of the young girls I've encountered; you can have 'em. Originally Posted by TacoOtaku
Having been in several SB relationships with 20-somethings, I will say that you are a wise man
  • hd
  • 08-26-2014, 12:36 PM
I'm in the way way above 18-25 bracket
Fellow youngin' here (mid-twenties). Personally I think we're just about the right age to start getting things we want. Flirting with girls works but only so often for guys like us. :/ Originally Posted by TacoOtaku
True that. Plus some civis at our age still wont do the things the hobby allows us to enjoy.

Im actualy glad I found this site at my young age. I have a lifetime of oppertunities ahead of me.
Just be careful. Be VERY careful; one wrong move and you're stuck in a cell reflecting on your so-called "lifetime."

Just live by my rule: "Crazy" not "Stupid."
Mid 20s here. You are not alone. I love "mature" providers that have their shit together. Do not want to get caught up in any drama or hear about baby daddy issues.
Young guy falling in... Have been told "you're just a baby" on multiple times.
Im sure im not but I was just curious to see what is the range of other clients. Originally Posted by Durantx8817
You are not alone. I myself am 22, and there are many hobbyists and providers alike that are young! Age aint nothin' but a number.