In response to my review by Zebra

I really hate doing this-but this review was in no way accurate.

I responded to this ISO where zebra was looking for "$ 180.00 GFE Services" I was close, so I headed that way.

I was told upon arrival he had not had sleep for more than a couple of days. He then tells me about all of his "fender benders" and issues with his boss-issues with other providers....I just figured he needed to talk....he needed to vent. I listened. I let him talk for almost 2 solid hours....he talked about so many different things it was hard to understand what he was talking about.

When I got there I didn't take control of the situation and steered this encounter in a physical direction. I realy just figured he needed to vent-he has some pretty extreme situations.

We at one point head to the gas station to buy rolaids and stop into the New Fine Arts where he bought a sex toy and then back to the truck. The rolaids didn't work and at this point I tell him we have to reschedule-I gave him half his money ($70)

He then tells me that we had met before and that I had told him I didn't think we were compatible-I didn't remember this. Then I looked at his reviews and see he wrote a review about me.

I am not sure what pic is in the ROS. But I didn't authorize any pics to be taken. I am sure there are rules if not laws agaist this.

So this in no way was an objective review.

I will take all new measurements/stats/photos so if you would be willing to take some pics send me a PM.

Thank you for your time
Wow I have heard some really bad things about this man. You are not the first to say something. Sorry that happened.
I bet this will be moved to coed though not much of a an alert. But yes his behavior does need to be talked about. Also I would never get into anyone's truck that you just met doing this. Especially since you said he seemed off?
I am not saying who was right in this scenario as I was not there, the review by zebra is similar im the version of events, except for the 2 hours of talking beforehand after you arrived, and there are no pics in the ROS, he was saying in the title of his review that your pics are misleading. I will tell you sexy.heather39 if the pics in your showcase are over 6 months old, especially if you have a fluctuation in body size one way or another, then they are too old and it would also help if you had at least a couple of full body pics as well, which your current showcase does not have even one. Hindsight is always 20/20, but if he seemed off, then you should have walked after 10 minutes of his supposed rambling.
If someone hasn't slept for two or three days that can be more dangerous than driving drunk. I am glad you are ok
I am not saying who was right in this scenario as I was not there, the review by zebra is similar im the version of events, except for the 2 hours of talking beforehand after you arrived, and there are no pics in the ROS, he was saying in the title of his review that your pics are misleading. I will tell you sexy.heather39 if the pics in your showcase are over 6 months old, especially if you have a fluctuation in body size one way or another, then they are too old and it would also help if you had at least a couple of full body pics as well, which your current showcase does not have even one. Hindsight is always 20/20, but if he seemed off, then you should have walked after 10 minutes of his supposed rambling. Originally Posted by davidfree986
Did you read the part in my response where I said everything.will be updated? I apologize for the old pics. I really haven't been on here much the past few months. I have been sick with fibroid tumors. Once I am ready to come back full time I will put more effort into my showcase.
Did you read the part in my response where I said everything.will be updated? I apologize for the old pics. I really haven't been on here much the past few months. I have been sick with fibroid tumors. Once I am ready to come back full time I will put more effort into my showcase. Originally Posted by sexy.heather39

Yes, I did, did you see my response that at least a couple of your pics should be full body? Currently, even your old pics do not depict your full body and many providers do that to hide something. I understand not wanting your face to be seen, but give a guy a few pics of your full body, not just lying on your back, but at different angles standing up and at least wearing something that would show off your figure, but the best pics would be of you topless and in a tiny thong in various angles and poses.
  • Addy
  • 09-15-2014, 07:10 PM
He was so nice to me when I joined eccie via email. We've never met in person however. Wow. Glad everyone is ok..
Moved to co-ed....rebuttals to reviews go here.
Yes, I did, did you see my response that at least a couple of your pics should be full body? Currently, even your old pics do not depict your full body and many providers do that to hide something. I understand not wanting your face to be seen, but give a guy a few pics of your full body, not just lying on your back, but at different angles standing up and at least wearing something that would show off your figure, but the best pics would be of you topless and in a tiny thong in various angles and poses. Originally Posted by davidfree986
Do you ever shut up?!?! You've got a novel-long opinion on EVERYTHING. Only thing you can't seem to find an answer to would be the multiple times you've been asked about your past profiles.

Heather is a REALLY nice gal and I'm more concerned about her health than if you think she should be doing topless thong pics. If you were decent and really wanted to help her by you could have PMd her on how YOU think she should run HER business.
Preach!
David, since you clearly understand how providers should run their business and seem to never find that perfect gal who never gives YMMV and is always 100% on her game, I though I would look around and find one for you.

I mean, after all, these women should be machines and never have off days or be human. These girls will always give you the perfect date and session. No emotional baggage, perfect bodies, never complain, and never YMMV.

Enjoy brother and your welcome

http://www.fantasydoll.com.au/
I really hate doing this-but this review was in no way accurate.

I responded to this ISO where zebra was looking for "$ 180.00 GFE Services" I was close, so I headed that way.

I was told upon arrival he had not had sleep for more than a couple of days. He then tells me about all of his "fender benders" and issues with his boss-issues with other providers....I just figured he needed to talk....he needed to vent. I listened. I let him talk for almost 2 solid hours....he talked about so many different things it was hard to understand what he was talking about.

When I got there I didn't take control of the situation and steered this encounter in a physical direction. I realy just figured he needed to vent-he has some pretty extreme situations.

We at one point head to the gas station to buy rolaids and stop into the New Fine Arts where he bought a sex toy and then back to the truck. The rolaids didn't work and at this point I tell him we have to reschedule-I gave him half his money ($70)

He then tells me that we had met before and that I had told him I didn't think we were compatible-I didn't remember this. Then I looked at his reviews and see he wrote a review about me.

I am not sure what pic is in the ROS. But I didn't authorize any pics to be taken. I am sure there are rules if not laws agaist this.

So this in no way was an objective review.

I will take all new measurements/stats/photos so if you would be willing to take some pics send me a PM.

Thank you for your time Originally Posted by sexy.heather39
Did you read the part in my response where I said everything.will be updated? I apologize for the old pics. I really haven't been on here much the past few months. I have been sick with fibroid tumors. Once I am ready to come back full time I will put more effort into my showcase. Originally Posted by sexy.heather39
Ok, so what isn't accurate about his review that you can see?
You pretty much own up to the fact your pics are a Bait-n-Switch and you apologize for not keeping your showcase up to date due to illness the last few months...Really, when were those photos taken?...Numerous guys in your reviews state your posted weight is not accurate but you are a sweet lady and some are repeat customers of your's.

Now granted Zebra is a different type of dude. If I remember correctly he left Kitty Lamour/Mercianna on the side of the road somewhere when she was homeless and she went KITTY BSC and he dumped her. LMAO thinking about that one again...His ISO that you responded to clearly states he had been on the road and was required to not drive his truck any further for several hours. Here is his ISO.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...489&highlight=

It was your call and decision to not control the conversation and get on with the real business at hand, but you have recently offered 2 hrs for $200 specials so I don't think he was pushing your limits any, you weren't controlling the session and neither was he.

Who's decision was it to go get the Rolaids, in your vehicle because he was bound to not drive his tractor trailer rig any further? Who were the Rolaids for and what were they for? Keep in mind the Gents can read his ROS, so be truthful...Which leads me to, who called off the session, you or him? Did you make an offer to reschedule and finish the session later in the day? Remember, be truthful, hint hint...Now I have never been to adult bookstores or the Fine Arts Theatre because they seem seedy but you have and work that area according to reviews and some of your ads but that part of your statement seems on you not him.

You did good by offering him part of the session fee back and he agreed...That doesn't mean he isn't entitled to write his account of what happened, but really, an Alert...Btw, the review after his is a 'No' and the one before his should have been also but he chickened out, according to his ROS (pussies)...This is another provider doesn't like the 'No' review and because the Gent is a strange one you feel you can sway the crowd...Good luck, I think there is a reason you charge the lower fees you do and respond to ISO's like this and there is a reason a dude like Zebra seeks those types out.

Zebra states in his profile or sig line that he is a photographer by trade but drives a truck to pay the bills, maybe he can update those photos for you.

Do you ever shut up?!?! You've got a novel-long opinion on EVERYTHING. Only thing you can't seem to find an answer to would be the multiple times you've been asked about your past profiles.

Heather is a REALLY nice gal and I'm more concerned about her health than if you think she should be doing topless thong pics. If you were decent and really wanted to help her by you could have PMd her on how YOU think she should run HER business. Originally Posted by EasyLover214
EL, I like you man and I don't know and don't really care about this beef about David's other handles, but as an outsider looking in on the situation, a couple of dude's, OBSG being one, are frequently commenting about it and it is irrelevant to most of his posts...Let it go Bro...David's posts, to me, are well thought out, stay on point, and are very clearly written. I wish more people wrote as well as David on this board. That being said David needs to quit some of his attacks on OBSG, too, when he hasn't been provoked...Let it go David.

EL, nothing I have read about Heather is negative about her personality or services, but she is Bait-n-Switch about her physical appearance whether she FULLY admits it or not and you know it. She practically owns that in her statements.

Good luck with your health situation Heather and update your photos and your weight stats, the sooner the better.
Our main task when we went to the store was for me to use the bathroom.

Yes I offered to make it up to him.

".This is another provider doesn't like the 'No' review and because the Gent is a strange one you feel you can sway the crowd...Good luck, I think there is a reason you charge the lower fees you do and respond to ISO's like this and there is a reason a dude like Zebra seeks those types out."

OUCH......I'm sure that was needed.
Who were the Rolaids for and why? Who called off the session Hun?
  • ktiix
  • 09-16-2014, 01:32 AM
I won't take a side but man, there is a way to be diplomatic about pretty much everything. That review isn't stating the facts, it's a fact sprinkled verbal assault. People can be pretty crass when they don't get their way. I'd expect more civilized behavior out of an experienced adult, that review was from the perspective of a lonely and frustrated kid IMO.