What mood is your dick in?

I got to thinking about this the other day.
When guys are young, it's pretty much FUCK! and sleep... But then you get older and your dick has tastes for other things, like slow sex, no sex, hot sex, wet mouth sex, and I think you get the idea.

So, what mood is your dick usually in and is there a mood which surprises you?
Scared stiff.
Most of the time it is slow and sensual mouth sex with a big finish but it changes like the wind -lol
When i was in my 20's i could pop over and over...Now not so much. For me it depends on the girl. If she has good IOP then I'll slow down the pace, if she's the get in and out type, she's getting it hard and fast. My current dick mood...Lonely and feeling unwanted.
My dick currently craves rough sex
Mine is young, fun and full of cum, but is currently in a relaxation phase because he is going to have his fun tomorrow.
I have never been in charge of my penis. He is in charge/control of me. As such, he only communicates with me when he feels like it. And he is a moody SOB.
Constant Sorrow.
Disgruntled
My dick right now is in happy happy joy joy mood because I'm about to jump in the shower, get dressed, and haul ass to bang a bubble butt latina spinner at 7:30pm on the motherf*cking dot baby!
In the mood for joint orgasm in whatever position achieves it. Sure does limit the choices. After long search, found the one. Sticking with it.
My dick just wants to be sucked, licked and worshipped for 1 hour. Nothing else!

Many cum dodgers out there and the true nqns worshippers are hard to fine.

Would love to have some recommendations of PM's from providers.
I got to thinking about this the other day.
When guys are young, it's pretty much FUCK! and sleep... But then you get older and your dick has tastes for other things, like slow sex, no sex, hot sex, wet mouth sex, and I think you get the idea.

So, what mood is your dick usually in and is there a mood which surprises you? Originally Posted by Dharma
generally those bolded above.
mainly wet mouth sex taking lil delites all the way to cumpletion!!!!!
but, hot sex or let's get it on sex or use me sex [she takes control] or let me use you sex [i take control]!!

dharma, i think you know which i enjoy w/ you!

Most of the time it is slow and sensual mouth sex with a big finish but it changes like the wind -lol Originally Posted by S10ian
^^^^^ this, except lil delites doesnt change his mind much.

My dick just wants to be sucked, licked and worshipped for 1 hour. Nothing else!

Many cum dodgers out there and the true nqns worshippers are hard to fine.

Would love to have some recommendations of PM's from providers. Originally Posted by ftwpkrjames
the above - but add to cumpletion!!! i want the full meal deal, not an appetizer, even if it lasts an hour.

there is not much in the repetoire of sexual activity that feels or satisfies better than having lil delites fellated until he spurts his delites!!

ftwpkrjames, chk your inbox [in a bit].
Wow. When I started this post, I had no idea there was such a variety of...moods. Thank you for responding!
My dick is in a "fuck her face and cum down her throat" mood.....