Marketing Strategies

I was wondering why more ladies don't market themselves for regulars. Pull 350 from a guy and maybe see him one time, be in the 200 range and pull much more from repeat visits. If she is also on target with her service and attitude.

There are ladies I would see as a regular if their price was more reasonable. You also see a lot of ladies traveling now to make up for the slowdown as well.

Just an observation from this side. I know it's been brought up many times before.
I don't know... a Ferrari isn't worth the premium paid over a Kia, but some guys have to have the Ferrari, and the markup doesn't matter..
Some will discount for repeats or regulars, particularly if their income needs are being met and they want to maintain a somewhat lower profile. Others view clients, whether new or repeat as interchangeable shwanstuckers mit wallets (sorry, I can't spell in German).
You really think there is a strategy?
If I were a provider I would offer discounts for repeat visits. If a guy has a good time I'm sure he would be much more inclined to also repeat, if the incentive of a discount was also offered. That could add up to hundreds in repeat business that otherwise they would never see. It would also include the fact that she would be seeing guys that she already knows and should be somewhat comfortable with. Also to a degree cut down on some of the hassles involved with always seeing only new clients.
There are plenty of us ladies who have built up a regular clientele base in the $400 price range. Since my base has grown, I don't have to travel anymore. I advertise, but not for immediate need. Advertising is just smart business sense and "insurance" for the future. Women who set their pricepoint high aren't marketing for high volume repeat business. We market to those who desire the feel of exclusivity, where our donation is mere pocket-change.

Frankly, if a potential client has to ponder my rate too hard, I'd rather he move on. Thinking about finances during a session is a turn-off for both parties involved. Hobbying is a luxury, and should never be a stressor, so I feel it is better to stick with ladies within your financial comfort-level.

If a lady is struggling for clients above $350, it is time for them to re-evaluate their level of service, business acumen, and financial management. This not to say that the time of year does not affect a lady's business, but I find it affects my business so much less at a higher pricepoint. Once again, ladies have to be smart with their money when busness is good, to guard for the slower times. Consistently putting a percentage of my earnings away prevents me from having a first-of-the-month crisis.

This topic has been discussed ad nauseam, and at the end of the day, you either pay a lady's rate, or you don't.
If a guy has a good time I'm sure he would be much more inclined to also repeat. Originally Posted by bangalores
I'll give you an observation from a related industry, webcams. Repeat customers are common, but an overwhelming majority of men like to mix it up having fun with someone new. I suspect the same is true in the hobby.

Part of the intrigue is mystery and adventure. Do you prefer going to the same theme park year after year, or to change it up?

In the webcam biz, girls usually don't discount for repeats, but actually try to upgrade repeat customers to spend more time and spend even more money.

It can be a good marketing ploy to have a frequent player rate, but how often do you see the finest restaurants in your city offer frequent diner discounts? If she's premium, she's worth the full price, and probably knows it.
I got spoiled rotten in Monterrey Mexico back in the 90s
You could spend the whole evening with a Selma Hayek,
Penelope Cruz look alike for around a hundred.

A lot of them barely spoke english also, which was another bonus.

But I digress.
Who says they don't? When I see a gal on a regular basis, most tend to take very good care of me by making sure I am getting a great value. Be that a lower rate, longer service, expanded menu, etc. Rate by itself does not make a repeat customer. Nor does rate = value. It is only one part of the equation. At least for most guys who ladies would want as repeat customers. I know a number of ladies in the 300-400+ range who have no lack of repeat customers.
Ask the girls you've seen a lot. By a lot I mean more than 7-10 times. If they're seeing all the guys they can handle, she'll prolly say no. If business is sparse, you might have a chance.
If I were a provider I would offer discounts for repeat visits. If a guy has a good time I'm sure he would be much more inclined to also repeat, if the incentive of a discount was also offered. That could add up to hundreds in repeat business that otherwise they would never see. It would also include the fact that she would be seeing guys that she already knows and should be somewhat comfortable with. Also to a degree cut down on some of the hassles involved with always seeing only new clients. Originally Posted by bangalores
I hate to say it, but maybe you've been living under a rock hun, because most ladies do have a grandfathered rate offered. I see it all the time in ads, not too many gents take advantage of the offer, or either cannot at the time get grandfathered in for whatever reason.

Some ladies are UTR about it bc some gents show up to get grandfathered in at a lower rate, but again, for whatever reason, he doesn't visit regularly or At all, and the provider then feels taken advantage of...everyone is different, but my business thrives more on meeting new lovers for overnight and multiple hour affairs more so than a two hundred dollar special taker I see one other time. Also some regulars aren't reliable, get in their feelings, become comfortable way too much, and expect more for less. I've been going to the same dentist, nail tech, and other services involving people performing a service for years, and I've even been going to Quiznos since I was a kid, but still pay the same, if not more

When I sign up for their mailing lists, join their groups, etc to show interest in my sustained support of their services, POW 1/2 off whitening coupon in the mail, over $20 in coupon savings for Quizno's...incentives for me to continue as a frequent buyer.

It's a great incentive, but if every gent was discounted only for seeing me more than a cupla Times, then there'd be no point in having a set "rate". I'd just be a you-name-your-price, grandfathering, and negotiating provider , and that doesn't fit me. Believe it or not, I've had more success not offering special rates, and cheating myself to please a man who's not mandated to commit to his regular customerness (I know it's not a word,hehe)

I am lucky to have a handful of regulars who don't mind giving my advertised rates and even tip...love my UTR and real world Lovers whom I've known well for years.
(1) Don't congratulate yourself just yet for reinventing the wheel.

(2) Women generally dislike penny-pinchers.

(3) Sometimes, the cheapest woman is the one you pay for.

(4) Do you want a woman who's only skill is offering discounts?
  • 10-06-2014, 04:12 PM
If I really want to see a lady again, I will pay her rate no matter what it is....you don't think women know this? This topic kills me, why would you think a woman should lower her rate just so you can see her regularly lmao.....are you doing her the favor, or she doing you the favor?

Look at it this way: You are paying $250-$1,000 for a hot piece of ass that you would NEVER get in a million years otherwise.....Make Sense Now!???? smh
I'm NOT WKing, but its funny when I meet some of Us these ladies agree to have sessions with when I go to socials. AND we still get this rate threads. OMG
I'm sure any of the fine young ladies on here would graciously accept a handsome tip from any one of you LOL
  • EZ.
  • 10-06-2014, 04:25 PM
I got spoiled rotten in Monterrey Mexico back in the 90s
You could spend the whole evening with a Selma Hayek,
Penelope Cruz look alike for around a hundred.

A lot of them barely spoke english also, which was another bonus.

But I digress. Originally Posted by bojulay
No, this is spoiled: I was stationed in Thailand on the border with Laos. We would go down to Udorn and stay at a nice Hotel. There would be tons of girls at the swimming pool. The going rate for short time was 5 baht (baht = nickel) the rate for the night was $2.50 (2 dollars and 50 cents).