URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=424926
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: George Bush Turnpike and Marsh
Activities: She stated she was at apartment and no showed
Hair Length and Color: Shoulders, brownish
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Curvy butt, big boobs, not all pics shown are her as many are years old and not her today. Not all facts stated are accurate.. age is almost 10 years off.
Recommendation: NO
No shows are not reviews and go in COED.

Also, you state she never showed but you also state the pics are not her.

How do you know the pics are not her if she didn't show? Clairvoyant?
I could’ve gave you a confirmed appointment
Admiral asks a good question. How can you speak to what she looked like if she did not show?
Good question admiral and from her bio pics how would he know anyway.
Don't know what his beef is but I would have to call BS on this one. Someone has a bone to pick WOof Woof
Saw her previously several times as this would explain knowing her real age, Birthdate, kids names, home address, car she drives and more.
Saw her previously several times as this would explain knowing her real age, Birthdate, kids names, home address, car she drives and more. Originally Posted by waffleonit
You've seen her before, and have an issue with her age, yet you booked her again? This begs the question: Why?

It also sounds like you are making veiled threats to out her by telling everyone you know her real world information. Threats of outting another member on this site are dealt with very swiftly and seriously.

#5 - Membership here is entirely anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board or elsewhere will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real first or last names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously, as will posts deemed by staff to be a 'threat of outing'. In other words, posts which simply imply knowledge of personal details beyond one's public fictional persona or what has been revealed in writing on this board will be dealt with using the same strong measures as actual outing of one's personal information.
Never a threat, merely stating facts about a lady using this site.
This and the other post about her are about as full of shit as a xmas goose. I have never seen her but maybe I fell of the turnip truck but not just yesterday. Don't know your beef with her but take it up somewhere eles
Completely seems like threatened outing. Even the mention of kids is inappropriate. If I have kids, it’s nobody’s business.
Wow. I dont normally comment in the coed but alot of good questions are being asked... You seen her several times but now your upset with age, mentioning kids? I always try to provide the best service as possible and for someone to try to discredit someone on false allegations is not kool.
+1 Carmella
2 reviews, 2 no shows, 2 No's. Are you butt ugly or unlucky? Just saying
Or maybe he's just too good looking for this call girls.
Just "Butt hurt"....

2 reviews, 2 no shows, 2 No's. Are you butt ugly or unlucky? Just saying Originally Posted by E21932