I have a Question ? ?

Aubrey Jade

Hello Everyone,
I'm Aubrey Jade, a new, independent, provider here on Eccie.net. I've heard so many good things about the great city of Dallas, I am very happy to be here, and so excited to meet you wonderful guys! I have a question I hope you can all help me with.
Which areas and Hotels in Dallas, would you recommend for an incall location?
Many people use the 75 and 635 area for convenience, but it seems to be a little overused. I think it is quickly obvious what goes on, so if you could move around from that base of operations, it might be a safer option.
Another hotel area that seems popular is the Galleria. That is where the North Dallas Tollway crosses LBJ freeway (635). A number of higher end, and less busy (with providers) hotels are in that area, especially if you continue on up the tollway into Addison.

But I agree with JL. Move around for your own safety.
I love the Market Center area;-)!! On 35 ... Sheraton, Hilton Anatole 💋
Thank You
Mid cities!!! Euless!!
  • lluv2
  • 01-28-2013, 05:40 PM
My goodness... I don't know where but where ever it turns out to be please let me know...
I agree.. Euless would be great. But being mobile is a good idea. I"m sure the FW guys wouldn't mind seeing you.
Hotels that you can exit to off of North Central Expressway, Dallas Tollway and George Bush seem to be really popular, especially north of LBJ. This is a fairly central location to the affluent suburban areas. Not exactly related to location, but I like hotels and motels where the elevator is easy to locate without having to stroll around the lobby looking for it or passing the guest desk.
Addison!
Alot of the hotels and motels google your phone number after check in. Make sure you use a different number to the front desk.
Alot of the hotels and motels google your phone number after check in. Make sure you use a different number to the front desk. Originally Posted by add197531
Add - never heard that before. Are they screening for providers or something else?
i just asked that same question yester day!! im guessing the galleria area is the safest..have fun and be safe hun..muah
Alot of the hotels and motels google your phone number after check in. Make sure you use a different number to the front desk. Originally Posted by add197531

Thanks for putting that tip out there. I work from an apartment, but that's a good tip for when I do move around.
That is why I use my neighbor's land line as my hobby phone.