One good thing about hurricanes

Let's hope the hurricane and floods drive some of the Houston Hoes our way.
There will be some desperate girls driving up from Houston...plenty of deals to be had if you negotiate!
Harvey has already pushed his talent to Dallas. Check out the strolling options. There is a lot of new ones on the streets and some are barely dressed.
Where did you see the street talent
Dennis. The best looking was Caucasian and I first stopped her leaving the Dart station on Royal.
Dennis. The best looking was Caucasian and I first stopped her leaving the Dart station on Royal. Originally Posted by UTR4Passion
Was she blonde? Grey t-shirt and jeans? If so I saw her walking towards the station on Royal and couldn't get to her before she disappeared into the station. Dart cop was sitting in the parking lot so I didn't stop.
That was not her. The best looking one had light brown hair and it was about 7:15 PM.
Lots of hotties from Houston in town! They're primarily staying with family and friends. Hit up the malls, Starbucks, streets, etc!
Only wsw I saw was a rail thin girl. In a short skirt and heels.
That was not her. The best looking one had light brown hair and it was about 7:15 PM. Originally Posted by UTR4Passion
Gotcha. I'm not really sure if the girl I'm referring to was a hooker. She didn't look like one but didn't belong there either.
One hottie posted at $400/hr.....go for it.
The traffic was light at 7:45 on the D-train and a fine lookin new sw was in sight. I got her attention and parked on a side street. She didnt do the window interview, but instead opened the door and sat down like we were old friends. I waited for her game demands. She said she was tired and was from Htown. She said she needed 200 to get into her room. I said I had 50. She smiled and went for it. I stopped her because families were in the area. I drove to a park and got my release. Being a gentleman, I drove her back to the D-train. Fuck! I did not get her number. Prolly 409 area code.
One hottie posted at $400/hr.....go for it. Originally Posted by TxTraveler
saw that make sure we don't go all WK on these girls... the market will be flooded for a while, thats reduced rates not higher... just say no to high prices guys... this 200+hhr bullshit for newbies needs to stop...
One hottie posted at $400/hr.....go for it. Originally Posted by TxTraveler
$400 for an hour or $1k for two hours.
Gotta love hooker math!
had a hooker tell me one time that "sure I charge more for an hour than for 2 hlfs, your going to enjoy it more so I should get more". Needless to say I deleted that number.