Friday Toftt Clusterfuck Fail

Wasted four hours to get a toftt. At least two said because I use google voice I'm a "fucking cop," and hung up; six were no-call-no-answer; two agreed to meet and then upon arriving flat out ignored my call; and finally I found a live one... only for it to be an oh-fucking-a bait-and-switch when the door opened. Motherfuckers. At least something got fucked: my Friday night. Oh well, I should have just rubbed it out. Some nights you don't even pay to get fucked.
Ya might want to get stay away from backpage and maybe see a provider from here...
OUCH!!
That is a terrible tale, to be sure. I'd love to hear who, what, when and where you called, as would other's I'm sure. Helps to weed out the bad ham

For what it's worth...if you are having that kind of a night, you can always call the BP Asian service. Always a bait and switch and CBJ etc. ...but there can be some sweet apples on that tree. Even more so lately.

Peace
PK
Wasted four hours to get a toftt. At least two said because I use google voice I'm a "fucking cop," and hung up; six were no-call-no-answer; two agreed to meet and then upon arriving flat out ignored my call; and finally I found a live one... only for it to be an oh-fucking-a bait-and-switch when the door opened. Motherfuckers. At least something got fucked: my Friday night. Oh well, I should have just rubbed it out. Some nights you don't even pay to get fucked. Originally Posted by guest7000
Feels good to vent occasionally huh? Perfectly understandable and acceptable here. But you need to name the perps.
Feels good to vent occasionally huh? Perfectly understandable and acceptable here. But you need to name the perps. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Need to name the perps? I'm not looking to start shit. I was just humorously venting about my frustrating evening. I understand shit happens, and I try to not hold it against girls if they no-show-no-answer infrequently. I figure some other guys were enjoying their company. As for the bait-and-switch, let's just say any petite provider ad on Wash. ave ends up leading to the same girl. I guess it's smart business on their end to post multiple ads with different names/numbers/pics. It wasn't an egregious bait-and-switch, just not someone new, as I was expecting.
OUCH!!
That is a terrible tale, to be sure. I'd love to hear who, what, when and where you called, as would other's I'm sure. Helps to weed out the bad ham

For what it's worth...if you are having that kind of a night, you can always call the BP Asian service. Always a bait and switch and CBJ etc. ...but there can be some sweet apples on that tree. Even more so lately.

Peace
PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk
I totally agree about the BP Asians. They're super reliable, but rarely above mediocre service. They're always my last-chance default go-to option. And they certainly have stepped up their game in terms of youthful consistency.
  • vliet
  • 02-01-2015, 02:34 PM
i agree w/Loki. the bp asians of late have been above par. only problem at times is a stack of clients in parking lot because handler simply cannot candidly tell you such
Deja-Motherfucking-Vu-Clusterfuck-Part-Deux. I did it again. Same girl fucked me two weeks in a row. Now she gets listed: http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...-list/16094773

I had a confirmed one-hour appointment with this twit, drove all the way to broadway downtown, parked at the crowded hotel lot, and.... nothing. She doesn't answer the phone, doesn't text back, doesn't contact me at all to apologize. Absolutely no fucking consideration. There's no excuse to do it twice in a row. I suppose it's a fake ad, with fake pics, or she's got multiple fake ads up. Don't waste your time on this twat.

I then went to see Victoria http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ceret/16167878

She sounded very cute and nice on the phone, but her private incall was located in the heart of the SUNY college ghetto, where on a Friday night during a semester parking is a nightmare. I drove around and around (seeing many hot college girls go to house parties) and finally gave up. Closest parking was three blocks away. Too cold for that shit. We talked and she was understanding. Very sweet sounding.

After being ignored by a few other bp's, I came oh-so-close to seeing an eccie verified girl, but only for us to once again fail meeting. All well.

The night wasn't a total cluster. My favorite Staff Edit CC came through for me. She's actually pretty damn sexy, even with taupe (meant to buy black) knee highs. I picked her up Staff Edit CC dropped her off this afternoon. Overall, an interesting fuck-the-normal-routine-actually-just-fuck-it-all 16 hour bender.
Dude, you should give it up with your track record! js
I can't figure out sometimes how these girls make any money. Setting up an appointment can be a difficult ordeal
Deja-Motherfucking-Vu-Clusterfuck-Part-Deux. I did it again. Same girl fucked me two weeks in a row. Now she gets listed: http://albany.backpage.co it's a fake ad, with fake pics, or she's got multiple fake ads up. Don't waste your time on this twat.

I then went to see Victoria http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ceret/16167878

She sounded very cute and nice on the phone, but her private incall was located in the heart of the SUNY college ghetto, where on a Friday night during a semester parking is a nightmare. I drove around and around (seeing many hot college girls go to house parties) and finally gave up. Closest parking was three blocks away. Too cold for that shit. We talked and she was understanding. Very sweet sounding.

. Originally Posted by guest7000
Ouch again!Too bad ...Victoria is a great provider, you would have had a great time with her, I have no doubt. Fucking parking sucks in that area though. Try calling her lunch time weekday.

Peace
PK
Thanks Loki
Haha I had the same thing happen last night. Called one provider from this site and got the location and drove there to sit calling her twice so after 15mins the cops came because there was a accident just down the street. So I called another one who said call her when I was in the airport area and again a no go. This is why I dine at the Asian buffet because there at least they are reliable. So should I write reviews on something that didn't happen? Look what happened the last time someone did that.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1261506

So after 2hrs of driving and more time just hanging out I headed home.
Dude. I say you relax and call the benefit of the doubt here.
Maybe just maybe the cop thing freaked her out too?
She's a top notch provider in Albany. I'm sure it wasn't intentional.
Dude. I say you relax and call the benefit of the doubt here.
Maybe just maybe the cop thing freaked her out too?
She's a top notch provider in Albany. I'm sure it wasn't intentional. Originally Posted by TreeBark
Who said I was talking about KA? Just linked that as a reference of what happened the last time someone wrote a review that wasn't a review. The cops didn't show up until 15 mins after I got there. Then I tried calling the provider again about a hr later since number two didn't pan out and still nothing.