New pics - AB

Are you kidding?!! Lactating boob pics??!!!! Holy *uck!! Hotttttt!!

My review would read like this for Activities - Boob play, lactating boob play, more boob play, more lactating boob play!! That's it, round 2 over!!

You look great!!

TB
Are you kidding?!! Lactating boob pics??!!!! Holy *uck!! Hotttttt!!

My review would read like this for Activities - Boob play, lactating boob play, more boob play, more lactating boob play!! That's it, round 2 over!!

You look great!!

TB Originally Posted by TreeBark
Thank you! I was almost afraid to open this Thread because of our past correspondences, but you totally made my day!!!
Thank You Sir!
Happy St. Paddy's Day everyone!🍀

Thank you! I was almost afraid to open this Thread because of our past correspondences, but you totally made my day!!!
Thank You Sir!
Happy St. Paddy's Day everyone!�� Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
Those lactating pics are pretty damn sexy
You are one sexy, hot, gorgeous, beautiful woman. I absolutely love the new pics. Drives me wild!!!!!
I really do need to start drinking coffee again
Nobody can say those pics are old and dated, that's for sure. AB, you look great as always!
Thank you!!!
OSD,
Are you trying to say we put you to sleep?!
Wow that is so hot and sexual. Everything about you screams great taste. Even the pictures being in black and white. I just wish your incall was closer to albany.
  • bam71
  • 03-18-2015, 11:51 AM
You look awesome. Those pictures are beautiful.
I think OSD is looking for creamer for his coffee...
Yes, AB those pic's are one of a kind!!! Glad your back and providing again. Good Luck!!!
Thank you!!!
OSD,
Are you trying to say we put you to sleep?! Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
hard to sleep when u around

I think OSD is looking for creamer for his coffee... Originally Posted by irnshank
bingo or my tea eh
no shot at I dripping tour I bet, darn
Is it true the milk tastes like whatever she's been eating? IE: sweet food, sweet milk?

Just what I hear. Tell us AB!!
It is sweet. Like milk and sugar. Didn't really notice a food taste, but I only tasted it. I imagine that's probably true.