kenosha confession

https://www.waynedupree.com/2020/08/...LQ7W9yXznUbmEA

A Friend of the Man Shot by Kyle Rittenhouse Just Posted a “Confession” Online that May Change Everything
The internet is forever, and I bet this kid wishes he never posted this ��

By Missy Crane
August 27, 2020

You know how they say the internet is forever?

Well, that’s probably going to come back to haunt the Democrat officials who are trying to railroad a 17-year-old child who used lethal force to defend himself against a mob of angry anarchists in Kenosha, WI.

As you likely know by now, 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse has been charged with first-degree murder for the killing of 2 anarchists during the Kenosha riots.

Video and photos show that young Kyle was being pummeled by three men he shot – one man, by the name of Gaige Grosskreutz, who had a gun pointed at him. Mr. Grosskreutz was shot in the arm by young Kyle.

But the media isn’t reporting that.

They’re portraying Kyle as a “white supremacist” vigilante who was shooting people in cold blood.

The video and pictures say otherwise, but the media doesn’t care – but the courts will care. And they’ll also care about this “confession” that Mr. Grosskreutz’s friend Jacob Marshall posted online after he visited Gaige Grosskreutz in the hospital.

In the message, Mr. Marshall says that Mr. Grosskreutz had his “gun” brandished and “wished he had shot and killed” Kyle Rittenhouse.

Here’s what he said:

“So, the kid shot Gaige, as he drew his weapon. And Gaige retreated with his gun in hand. I just talked to Gaige Grosskreutz too, his only regret was not killing the kid and hesitating to pull the gun before emptying the entire mag into him. Coward.”

So, that goes to show that Mr. Grosskreutz – in his own words to his friend – was brandishing a gun and that’s why Kyle Rittenhouse shot him.

He should be charged.

I am sure this “confession” will be used by Mr. Rittenhouses’ team of attorneys to save him from this political hit job.

It’s a sad day in these liberal-run cities, where rioters are given a free pass to wreak havoc and spread violence and mayhem but good American citizens are targeted and dragged through the legal mud, or beaten in the streets by the Democrat mob.

Attn: Wayne Dupree is a free speech champion who works tirelessly to bring you news that the mainstream media ignores. But he needs your support in order to keep delivering quality, independent journalism. You can make a huge impact in the war against fake news by pledging as little as $5 per month. Please click here Patreon.com/WDShow to help Wayne battle the fake news media.
Dude, this was out within 3 days of the shooting... maybe even the next day. Rittenhouse will walk. The video evidence is Overwhelming. There is a 11 minute or so video on youtube... that follows Rittenhouse almost step by step.. when you watch it, there is no way he will do time. His lawyers are going to crush the prosecutor.
Dude, this was out within 3 days of the shooting... maybe even the next day. Rittenhouse will walk. The video evidence is Overwhelming. There is a 11 minute or so video on youtube... that follows Rittenhouse almost step by step.. when you watch it, there is no way he will do time. His lawyers are going to crush the prosecutor. Originally Posted by texassapper

yes I know.

this confession should help rittenhouse defense. charges should be filed at grossenkruetz as he intended to kill him, but they wont.
yeah, the thing that upsets me the most is that the guy who got his bicep blown off will never get charged for being an armed felon.
kinda funny though how every time someone shoots an antifa they end up hitting a pedophile or a wifebeater
A thing to think about on this "confession" is that it is presented as hearsay. I am all for the kid on kid and hope he walks, but is that remissible in court?

Where are the kid's parents on tis? Not blaming, just asking if they knew where he was and if they knew he was armed?

Unfortunately, convicted or acquitted, this will define a significant portion of his life going forward.
A thing to think about on this "confession" is that it is presented as hearsay. I am all for the kid on kid and hope he walks, but is that remissible in court?

Where are the kid's parents on tis? Not blaming, just asking if they knew where he was and if they knew he was armed?

Unfortunately, convicted or acquitted, this will define a significant portion of his life going forward. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Uh yeah, the guys going to be a f*cking millionaire. And he can legit speak to weapons training classes. Kid exhibited amazing cool and trigger discipline in an insane situation. All the media calling him a white supremicist (and Biden too) are going to lose their asses in court just like they did to that kid that was visiting DC.
The Proud Boys of ECCIEs believe this garbage.

Underage minor from out of state “patrolling” the streets with an automatic rifle shoots and kills two during a protest.

Confession via a verified source of right wing malarkey.

You can do better BP.

Stand by boys!

SMFH.
kid kyle walks big time

kid kyle, in a saner world, would receive a heros welcoming parade and a humanitarian award for cleaning blm graffiti and helping neighbors, and rendering aid
The Proud Boys of ECCIEs believe this garbage.

Underage minor from out of state “patrolling” the streets with an automatic rifle shoots and kills two during a protest.

Confession via a verified source of right wing malarkey.

You can do better BP.

Stand by boys!

SMFH. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So much factually incorrect bait, I'm left to wonder what you're fishing for
Bump for the antifa members here
Crickets from the dimretards on this board
Keep in mind Only the Dim-wits ( people in power etc) believe in walls and self defense for themselves ,,,,,
So explain how this underage kid was doing his duty, WD.

Try to your own words, not the ones sent you by the Reich or the Klavern or the troll farm that pays you in Alibaba gift cards...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
kid kyle walks big time

kid kyle, in a saner world, would receive a heros welcoming parade and a humanitarian award for cleaning blm graffiti and helping neighbors, and rendering aid Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

I prefer Kyle the Kid.