Pantifa/BLM mugshots

I'm pretty sure most of these buttwipes weren't able to secure prom dates. Pretty much explains most of their pathology.

Just in time for range time Wednesday. Much appreciated.

I'm pretty sure most of these buttwipes weren't able to secure prom dates. Pretty much explains most of their pathology.

Originally Posted by texassapper
Just in time for range time Wednesday. Much appreciated. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
OH. MY. GAWD. THAT IS A BEAUTIFUL IDEA!!!!

You sir, Have seen the future and it is AMAZING!
sorta reminds one of the manson family members
Looks like a bunch of people who couldnt fit in anywhere so they joined antifa
Looks like a bunch of people who couldnt fit in anywhere so they joined antifa Originally Posted by winn dixie
These types were so less destructive when they were out trying to convert the savages to Christianity...
That splains alot of why there is a LGBTQ "movement" ...

Too thick to realize the hypocrisy. Too mean to care.

Pack your bags, sturmers. Record breaking early vote turnout despite GOP efforts to suppress the people.

The Thousand Day Reich falls now.
splains a lot about the LOSERS

Too thick to realize the hypocrisy. Too mean to care.

Pack your bags, sturmers. Record breaking early vote turnout despite GOP efforts to suppress the people.

The Thousand Day Reich falls now. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
looks to me like various elements of the dim party fighting each other over dominance

hmm.. theres 3 cute chicks in there I'd def boink with.
hmm.. theres 3 cute chicks in there I'd def boink with. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

I've got to know because I don't see even one cute chick. Who are the 3 you find cute?

hmm.. theres 3 cute chicks in there I'd def boink with. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I've got to know because I don't see even one cute chick. Who are the 3 you find cute? Originally Posted by HedonistForever
left to right
1st row pic #6
2nd row pic #4
3rd row pic #4

this presupposes that they are slim build.
left to right
1st row pic #6
2nd row pic #4
3rd row pic #4
this presupposes that they are slim build. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
And now we know liberals have LOW STANDARDS too.
left to right
1st row pic #6
2nd row pic #4
3rd row pic #4

this presupposes that they are slim build. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
not commenting on anyone's looks

but cute is certainly an opinion I don't share