Mod opening

There is a spot for a mod for albany hudson valley. Anyone interested please PM one of us, ddarkness, rooster or myself for more information.
sweet, have I got to many RTM's and points to apply ?????????
  • iggy
  • 06-21-2013, 01:47 PM
You would be a shoe inn as no one else wants it. !!

Go for it !!
I think we should have a gent from albany to be a mod this time. No offense, just think it would be fair
I'm from Albany...
  • iggy
  • 06-21-2013, 04:43 PM
contact one of the mods. However you see how old this thread is,
Nice catch Iggy. I didn't even see that before I sent brutus a message. Now don't I look dumb or what? Doh!
  • iggy
  • 06-21-2013, 08:06 PM
Not at all, you are prob the only one that responded .

If you are serious you should send a request to ST. Christopher as well, it is his decision who the Mods are.

send Pvt Message to :

St. C.

Iggy
I think we should have a gent from albany to be a mod this time. No offense, just think it would be fair Originally Posted by Sweet Destiny
none taken, just sayin

would leave me less time for Upset NY. Where I seem to be on a Yankee baseball team right now LOL

Love them or hate them: The John Sterling home-run calls | Yankees ...

yankeesfansunite.com/.../love-them-or-hate-them-the-john-sterling-home...‎
Apr 6, 2013 – Yep, we may love them and we may hate them but the John Sterling HR calls are iconic to the Yankees. When a new Yankee hits a home-run, ...

'Damn Yankees' Inspire Major League Love And Hate : NPR

www.npr.orgArts & LifeBooksAuthor Interviews
Apr 9, 2012 – During that period, "it almost became kind of pointless to hate them anymore. They were just ... not worth hating." A New York Yankees hat and

my favorite baseball team is who ever is playing them (*&^% #$% (*&^ Yankees
I go into a bar, I see that a game is on, I ask the Yankee fans watching " ok who is my team tonight". Knowing I hate the yakkees, they tell me who the other team is LOL

mmmmm it would tie my hands a bit not in a good way. Would the loss of power and freedom be worth the extra eccie toys. Would or not them extra eccie toys go to my head mmmm in a bad or good way.

ok will pm mods, even if I think Sweet Destiny is right. should be from Albany/Hudson Valley area, or in my thinkin mod not from NYS at all. As ya flooded with Upset NY mods all ready. I would just be another from if not a mod there.
I've asked several people to no avail:

what is the positive of being a mod? If it is an unpaid position for a for profit company, there must be some benefit.

Why be a mod?
I've asked several people to no avail:

what is the positive of being a mod? If it is an unpaid position for a for profit company, there must be some benefit.

Why be a mod? Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
There is NO pay, NO benefits, except having free premium access, Why do men and women step forward to volunteer to be a mod ?

Someone has to do it, and these men and women enjoy this site and this hobby/lifestyle.A good description of their job is " keeper of the peace ". While I have had some occasional very minor disagreements with mod actions in the past, for the most part ALL the mods in Upstate NY and the Albany area have done a great job.Being a mod is often a no win situation. you are damned if you do and damned if you don't. Having " thick skin " is also very helpful.
Msanders,
have you heard back from any of the mods???
As I have not, well one did
ya I should have not PM'ed that one LOL
sign me up BB

gonna be a free for all up in hheeeaaarrrr!!!
still looking?
still looking? Originally Posted by MichaelMMotorcycle
I think you're a tad late....But one of the mods will leave sooner or later once they grow tired of all that discounted and free nookie.