Great Legislative Achievements of the Magnificent Wendy Davis

The citizens of Texas are lucky to have a legislative powerhouse in the name of Wendy Davis. She is a juggernaut of positive energy. First she totally and completely defeated the abortion bill in Texas, killing it now and forever. (Well, at least for a couple of weeks)
Never mind that - she is brilliant, tireless, loved by everyone, and a clever tactician who knows how to get bills passed that greatly inspire and uplift Texans of every stripe, color, orientation, persuasion, sex, etc. For instance, in the new law aimed at junk auto insurance, called single driver insurance, she accomplished this major milestone as reported by The Dallas Morning News:

The named driver legislation that did pass both chambers, written by Sen. Wendy Davis, D-Fort Worth, tightens up state regulation of the policies. It requires insurers to notify policyholders orally and in writing that the policy covers no one else in the household.

She kicked those fucking, gawd damned insurance companies ass!!! They now have to disclose that a named insurance policy only covers those named in the policy!! Thank God we have her as our next Governor!!! They not only have to do it orally (i.e. during a blow job?) but print it on your fucking forehead if not the very policy itself and the card you get. She is greatness!!
You're a fucking idiot, Goyishe Janitor.

You won't be here to vote for her.

In fact, you'll be in some refugee camp awaiting your citizenship application to be refused AGAIN.
She can remember not only 3 things but possibly 4! A marked improvement over the current resident of the Governor's office. She can also speak for more than 5 minutes without repeating herself. She can speak for 11 hours without taking a piss. She's got better looking legs than any other potential candidate.
Great Legislative Achievements of the Magnificent Wendy Davis. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Why do you care? You are currently planning to defect from "The Land of the Free and The Home of the Brave," AKA The Good ol' US of A?

When does your slow boat to the Middle East leave anyway?
He's not going. He's a total fraud.
He's not going. He's a total fraud. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Just watch me...asshole
Don't let the door hit you in the ass, the USA will be better off.
Before you "go", are you going to start yet another ECCIE persona, Rocky?

LMAO @ fraudulent dipshit!
You would think the Idiot's would have a little respect during her period of mourning.

------------------------------------

Fort Worth Sen. Wendy Davis said she was by her father's side when he passed away early Thursday.

Davis spent much of the last two weeks caring for her ailing father, 77-year-old Jerry Russell. He was in critical condition at a local hospital following complications from a surgery.

She announced his passing on Facebook.

"I am heartbroken to report that my father, Jerry Russell, passed away peacefully in the early hours of this morning. He was surrounded by his children and his wife, our stepmom, Suzi. During his time in the hospital, there was never a moment that one of us wasn't by his side. We, and the community, will forever be grateful for the significant impact he made on our lives. He and his warm, sparkling brown eyes will be deeply missed. My family and I thank you for surrounding us with your prayers and comfort during this time."

Russell was a theater pioneer. He was an actor, director, producer and businessman and founded Stage West in Fort Worth.

Davis delayed announcements about her future political career because of her father. She said she wanted to concentrate on caring for him and had hoped he would be able to join her when she does announce her plans.

The Democrat lawmaker gained national fame earlier this year after a filibuster of a late-term abortion bill. Many supporters are now calling for her to run for Texas governor.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/233464...er-passes-away
You would think the Idiot's would have a little respect during her period of mourning.

------------------------------------
Originally Posted by bigtex
Fuck her and fuck you
Fuck her and fuck you Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You haven't left yet? WTF is taking so damn long?
You are an amazingly hypocritical asshole JL/Rocky/Marshall/Jane. Not a shred of human decency. You don't deserve to be an American, but I hear they have a little tougher rules on shitheads in Eretz Yisroel.

Fuck ALL of YOU!
You are an amazingly hypocritical asshole JL/Rocky/Marshall/Jane. Not a shred of human decency. You don't deserve to be an American, but I hear they have a little tougher rules on shitheads in Eretz Yisroel.

Fuck ALL of YOU! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are a stupid fuck. I'm not those other people, you pathetic disgrace for a man. You ignorant, fucked up, uncircumcised piece of dog shit.
Don't let the door hit you in the ass, the USA will be better off. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No it won't, but that is why it is getting worse. You are trading uneducated, unskilled Mexican workers for wealthy, productive guys like me. It is a recipe for disaster. But you faggoty liberals persist in your ignorant course of action, and are too fucking stupid to see you are running over the cliff soon.
You are trading uneducated, unskilled Mexican workers for wealthy, productive guys like me. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Gee, when you put it that way, I'll take that trade!