Lil BP Tatted Hottie: Alexa Any info???

Very much out of my normal preferences, but this little thing is SEXY. Any takers so far?

http://northeasttexas.backpage.com/F...ecial/29885216
Saw her last week, she's all business and a lot of "no". No kissing, no touch of pussy, no breast sucking. Her "special" is cbj only, extra for fs. I paid $100 and only get about 15 minute of her time, since another john is waiting in the parking lot. BTW, she has a friend stay in the same room as well.
TGTBT.... too bad. She's hot. Could up her game and rake in some $.
TGTBT.... too bad. She's hot. Could up her game and rake in some $. Originally Posted by thechocolatebanana
agreed, if she would be a good little girl she would make a killing
she's all business and a lot of "no". No kissing, no touch of pussy, no breast sucking. Her "special" is cbj only, extra for fs. I paid $100 and only get about 15 minute of her time Originally Posted by johndoe663
well other than that do you recommend her?
  • lemon
  • 11-04-2014, 08:28 AM
I was quoted 80
Played the when you coming game
Hurry. Hurry. Hurry. Call when you arrive.
I did
She says park and Waite. wtf
Motel 6 Arlington
20 minute mark. I bolted.
But damm I was interested.
I saw her 3 weeks ago. I'll post a review later today for ya.
See my review. NOT good. Rude chick, terrible blowjob (yes, that's what you get for the "special," hurry-up-and-cum-and-get-out, she wouldn't even let me see her pussy unless I gave her extra $. She's cute, but horrible.
Sounds like the coaching and scheduling of 'management'. Latest post says Tyler, so....
But she's cute and hot......