Photo recognition website?

OK, I received an e-mail from an elite agency with an embedded picture of a knockout model quality lady.

The photo is actually a collage of 5 or 6 photos of her (swimsuits, lingerie, nude, facial close-up).

She looks like a Maxim girl or maybe a swimsuit model.

I would like to figure out who she is.

Is there a website where I can upload the photo and have it search for the same photo and maybe ID here? I assume I will have to split the collage photo into multiple single photos.

Is that what Tinyeye does?
Tineye. They have an add-on that can be loaded on your browser, too, where you can just right click the photo in a web page to look at it that is very handy, too.
tineye only looks for that exact photo, google image search will look at the photo itself and find similar ones. IE: tineye won't match photos that have been cropped or had watermarks removed where google might. finding a match on a collage would be best serverd by cropping it down to one face.
Tineye will match cropped or edited photos if there are enough points in common. Tineye is very unlikely to return false matches but may miss some matches while Google image may find more matches but give more false matches.

I would edit down to specific images then search using both resources
Tineye will match cropped or edited photos if there are enough points in common. Tineye is very unlikely to return false matches but may miss some matches while Google image may find more matches but give more false matches.

I would edit down to specific images then search using both resources Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
The guys on ECCIE are awesome. Thanks to all who chimed in above.

As suggested by OBSG, I edited the collage down to about 10 individual pictures and searched them all individually on both sites.

Tineye drew blanks.

But Google got a hit on about the eighth image. She is a model out in LA.

But not a provider on Eros or anywhere else as far as I can tell.
i use google reverse image search from the right-mouse click menu when hovering over an image.
as well as google image search w/ choice phrases.

* if you have an image's url, you can do a google image search: go to google.com, click the 3x3 square icon, select "More" at bottom, then select "Even More from google". then look for and click on "Image Search."

* if you want to do a reverse image search, install the Chrome extension
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...gccjpmnglmnflm

one of the things i like about their reverse image search is the "Visually similar images"
sometimes close but often hilarious. at least to my simple and easily amused mind.

for example, just did a search on the Eros Guide image on the left side - shot of a woman's breasts and cleavage in a white bra w/ EROS.COM below.
not only did it return their site, but five sites related to "How to Increase Breast Size", such as this one.
http://www.totalcurve.com/info/cup-i...aturally-food/

someone is snagging photos and using them for bait and switch!! [eros or the above site]