WATCH OBAMA LIE TO HIS OWN PEOPLE...ASTOUNDING THE EASE HE LIES

The DOJ determined that Wilson acted in self defense....but watch Obama twist the truth and spin a different tale; telling a group of black people that there wasn't sufficient evidence to prosecute Wilson......

That my friends is a complete lie and distortion of the DOJ report...there is no uncertainty about what the Grand Jury decided and the DOJ determined - forensically and testimony of credible witnesses determined Wilson acted in justifiable self defense.

and Obama's claim that Ferguson is broken is wrong, watch why here (black run cities in Missouri are worse offenders):

And guess what else:

"HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT" IS A LIE, it never happened in Ferguson.
The DOJ determined the police dept of Ferguson was racist...
No it didn't.

You are an idiot who can't read, write or count.

You describe yourself as being "stupid" (your term not mine) and prove it everyday.

And you are a liar; you pronounced to the board you had me on "ignore"....you obviously don't.

The DOJ determined the police dept of Ferguson was racist... Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
No it didn't.
Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Really? You need to keep up with the news whirrly.
The DOJ determined the police dept of Ferguson was racist... Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
.. Really?

Apparently there is more than one version of the report. The report copy I have says that the "problems" identified by the investigation were caused "in part" by racial bias, but when criticizing the lack of "community policing" the report recognizes that when the FPD went to 12-hour patrol shifts then the focus on "community policing" left the department.

Two statistical aspects are overlooked in the report from my review:

1. comparison of Ferguson to the National statistics on the % of Black population to the % of the reported crime (which DOES NOT factor traffic or citation offenses nationally) and

2. the amount and racial makeup of the "out of town" traffic passing through Ferguson from surrounding communities which I understand are populated with high % of Blacks, which would increase the number of citizen contacts with Black people passing through.
No it didn't.

You are an idiot who can't read, write or count.

You describe yourself as being "stupid" (your term not mine) and prove it everyday.

And you are a liar; you pronounced to the board you had me on "ignore"....you obviously don't. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Yes they did. And they've already fired people. Start breaking bricks, wet nips

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2015/0...rguson-report/

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/news-...ng-doj-report/
HAHAHA,,,,weren't you one of the dummies who believed the "hands up don't shoot" lie?

And cite the page/paragraph of the DOJ report calling the Ferguson PD "racist"....

And address the Obama lie in the first above video.

Thanks in advance,

Really? You need to keep up with the news whirrly. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
.. Really?

Apparently there is more than one version of the report. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Read either article above, shit stain
HAHAHA,,,,weren't you one of the dummies who believed the "hands up don't shoot" lie?

And cite the page/paragraph of the DOJ report calling the Ferguson PD "racist"....

Thanks in advance, Originally Posted by Whirlaway
What exactly did he say in said video that was a lie? I've watched it twice and I'm not hearing one. He describes exactly what happened and then lays out the next step that could be taken. We DON'T know what happened that day. Eye witnesses? Eye witnesses are the worst basis to make your case on.
SPAM

Is this another HANG HIM thread?

Thanks in advance, Originally Posted by Whirlaway
No dipshit I wasn't local news reported one has been fired two quit. Had the racist emails, and said the feds may sue. Fuck your video.
Read either article above, shit stain Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Why don't you just read the report. Or would you rather have the pablum?

You have shit for brains and it constantly leaks!

So before I waste my time, do the articles say "the department is racist"?

That is what you posted:

"... the police dept of Ferguson was racist..."
Why don't you just read the report. Or would you rather have the pablum?

You have shit for brains and it constantly leaks!

So before I waste my time, do the articles say "the department is racist"?

That is what you posted:

"... the police dept of Ferguson was racist..." Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes... it does. You would know that if you could read. Seeing as how you just recently came on dry land, I'll excuse you this time. Yes... it says there is a pattern of racist behavior.
No dipshit I wasn't local news reported one has been fired two quit. Had the racist emails, and said the feds may sue. Fuck your video. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
3 firings doesn't = "the department is racist"!!!!

Some of you accuse others of being hysterical, then you are hysterical.
Is this another HANG HIM thread? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Wilson? Or Obaminable?